+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

not accompanying dependents

mamarosa

Aug 21, 2006
My husband filed an application for PR visa( Federal skilled worker)last June 2006. In his application , we decided to declare that me and our my children are not accompanying dependents. AS we are undecided now and we are saving for settlement funds. I would just like to ask: Is it possible that upon approval of his visa , can we still change our minds and be accompanying dependents? Would the embassy allow this change in decision ?

Looking forward to your comments and suggestions. Thanks.

yagana

Jan 2, 2006
Hi;
If you have changed your minds dont wait for long until approval of his visa it will delay just fill up an additional family form and submit a fee of $150 for each accompanying individual and show a new proof of funds i.e a new bankstatement with updated funds required by the CHC for the no of family members u represent and all of you will get visa together .

Eduardo Picazo

Feb 19, 2005
Reynosa, Mexico
Hi Mamarosa

I would like to say that you might take the decision and go ahead, since a broken family not always goes OK, so if you are not applied yet you may want to do it right away, anyway the entire process takes time in order to be completed...(I have been waiting for almost 2 years), so you will have time enough (my thought) to get some progress on your family economy.

Unless, you have already applied, but you will not arrive at Canada at the same time, that's a different picture of course.

I took the same hard decision once, and we decided to go to Canada as complete family, me, my wife and Kids. They will be my fuel to have a successful new life starting.

And of course in God we trust!!

Regards
Eduardo