+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Normal Processing Times from Calgary office?

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadiandesi2006 said:
It all depends upon your local CIC offices and other factors. There are instances where candidates claim within a week after test, their status changing to DM but in some cases its taking months or more.

The best indication is monitor the related google doc with trends to get a vague idea about the pace of processing for concerned office.
Thank you very much. My 3rd month will be completed on this coming 22nd March 2016.

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
godisgreat said:
Thank you very much. My 3rd month will be completed on this coming 22nd March 2016.
As you might have noticed, the CIC Calgary office is comparative much faster in processing.

Hope you get it soon, stay positive ;D

zaig

Oct 27, 2011
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
14/ 05/2018
Doc's Request.
May/2019
Passport Req..
29/feb2020
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting soon
LANDED..........
Will in the last week of March
Canadiandesi2006 said:
As you might have noticed, the CIC Calgary office is comparative much faster in processing.

Hope you get it soon, stay positive ;D
. Not in my case it's been 4 months I jab done my test but nothing is happen just changed status in to decision made from last week nothing since after

shims

Apr 27, 2010
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys.. E-CAS updated.. OATH Letter sent for Saturday April 16th ceremony.. good luck all
CIC works on Saturday as well :)

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
zaig said:
. Not in my case it's been 4 months I jab done my test but nothing is happen just changed status in to decision made from last week nothing since after
Well, status changed to DM is good sign. At least you need to be relieved that there is no other last minute surprise like Finger Print etc.

Now its just matter of scheduling your Oath Ceremony it depends upon the number of candidates ahead of you. In any case, you can expect Oath invitation in few weeks time, Cheer Up. ;D

zaig

Oct 27, 2011
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
14/ 05/2018
Doc's Request.
May/2019
Passport Req..
29/feb2020
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting soon
LANDED..........
Canadiandesi2006 said:
Well, status changed to DM is good sign. At least you need to be relieved that there is no other last minute surprise like Finger Print etc.

Now its just matter of scheduling your Oath Ceremony it depends upon the number of candidates ahead of you. In any case, you can expect Oath invitation in few weeks time, Cheer Up. ;D
thanks but they did ask my fingure prints before test date and rcmp took 4 months to do the finger prints now they hav received finger prints and status changed but I not sure decision made positive or ...... Let's see

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shims said:
Guys.. E-CAS updated.. OATH Letter sent for Saturday April 16th ceremony.. good luck all
CIC works on Saturday as well :)
HI Shims,

Can you please share your timeline. I am still waiting for my oath letter. 3rd month is going to be complete on 22nd March 2016:(

shims

Apr 27, 2010
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
godisgreat said:
HI Shims,

Can you please share your timeline. I am still waiting for my oath letter. 3rd month is going to be complete on 22nd March 2016:(
Applied : April 2015
Test : Oct 21
Finger Prints requested Oct 9th and Submitted Oct 21st
Oath : April 16th

I am yet to receive mail from CIC but e-Cas has been updated yesterday.
I guess there is a delay due to refugee situation which CIC has been working on.

I hope this helps.

zaig

Oct 27, 2011
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
14/ 05/2018
Doc's Request.
May/2019
Passport Req..
29/feb2020
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting soon
LANDED..........
shims said:
Applied : April 2015
Test : Oct 21
Finger Prints requested Oct 9th and Submitted Oct 21st
Oath : April 16th

I am yet to receive mail from CIC but e-Cas has been updated yesterday.
I guess there is a delay due to refugee situation which CIC has been working on.

I hope this helps.
how long rcmp has taken for finger prints they processed mine in 4 months what's about you plz ?

shims

Apr 27, 2010
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zaig said:
how long rcmp has taken for finger prints they processed mine in 4 months what's about you plz ?
I did not go to RCMP for finger prints, I did electronic through Canadian Corps of Commissionaires, they submit to RCMP.
I do not have any record so mine was quick, if RCMP finds any record for you then it takes 120 days else 3 days ( I am not sure though)

Hope this helps

zaig

Oct 27, 2011
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
14/ 05/2018
Doc's Request.
May/2019
Passport Req..
29/feb2020
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting soon
LANDED..........
shims said:
I did not go to RCMP for finger prints, I did electronic through Canadian Corps of Commissionaires, they submit to RCMP.
I do not have any record so mine was quick, if RCMP finds any record for you then it takes 120 days else 3 days ( I am not sure though)

Hope this helps
helo all fellows .. i received oath letter ..for april hurray .... good luck for you all now :) special thanks to this forum

smobin99

Aug 6, 2015
Hi All
At last I completed my oath today. It was a long wait for me (with RQ, 22 month wait to get the test date, 7 months wait for status change to DM and then 2 month wait for the oath invitation letter, then 1 month wait for actual oath date) But I am happy that it is all over now.
Thanks to everyone for helping and giving courage.
One thing for sure, "Patience is the key"
Sabin

zaig

Oct 27, 2011
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
14/ 05/2018
Doc's Request.
May/2019
Passport Req..
29/feb2020
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting soon
LANDED..........
smobin99 said:
Hi All
At last I completed my oath today. It was a long wait for me (with RQ, 22 month wait to get the test date, 7 months wait for status change to DM and then 2 month wait for the oath invitation letter, then 1 month wait for actual oath date) But I am happy that it is all over now.
Thanks to everyone for helping and giving courage.
One thing for sure, "Patience is the key"
Sabin
cograts ....at last you got it ..