+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Normal Processing Times from Calgary office?

jkoduri

Jul 29, 2015
Zaraben said:
I send the application Nov 1, 2014, received Nov 5
This is my first time writing on this forum though I have been following this thread for some time..

It looks like they are sending out test notices to November applicants as my husband and my friends who have applied in November received their test notices. I applied in September and wrote the test on May 25th but did not receive oath invitation yet.

alexdive

Aug 19, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
oct 23, 2014
LANDED..........
12-01-2012
jkoduri said:
This is my first time writing on this forum though I have been following this thread for some time..

It looks like they are sending out test notices to November applicants as my husband and my friends who have applied in November received their test notices. I applied in September and wrote the test on May 25th but did not receive oath invitation yet.
I am August applicant, still no test invite :(

luckyme649

Jul 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
citizenship_seeker said:
Hello luckyme649,

I am also waiting for oath letter with no updates on the ECAS after "Decision Made". Can you please tell me when you requested ATIP report which option did you select for the question "*What type of information would you like to request?"

1. Notes in Electronic File
2. Physical Files

Also how long did it took for them to send you the report?
I requested the electronic file. It took 30 days, and received the report by email.

drunkhead

Star Member
Jul 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo - Ottawa Pilot Processing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-sep-2011
AOR Received.
24-oct-2011
Med's Request
24-oct-2011
Passport Req..
4-jan-2012
LANDED..........
28-jan-2012
Went for test/interview this morning, passed the test, which was easy, but got fingerprint request during the interview. :mad:

I guess this will add anywhere from 2 months - 24 months delay to my file. Well, no rush, my PR card is still valid till 2017. Just don't want to go through another process of renewing it.

vnexpress

Jul 2, 2015
drunkhead said:
Went for test/interview this morning, passed the test, which was easy, but got fingerprint request during the interview. :mad:

I guess this will add anywhere from 2 months - 24 months delay to my file. Well, no rush, my PR card is still valid till 2017. Just don't want to go through another process of renewing it.
Did they tell you when to expect Oath?

drunkhead

Star Member
Jul 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo - Ottawa Pilot Processing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-sep-2011
AOR Received.
24-oct-2011
Med's Request
24-oct-2011
Passport Req..
4-jan-2012
LANDED..........
28-jan-2012
vnexpress said:
Did they tell you when to expect Oath?
No, because they asked for fingerprints and gave a letter to get it done. The next step is to get the fingerprints and wait till they receive it. I wonder what will happen if my file gets delayed till election, are they going to send new request for taking test again? Because of change of government or they will just send an oath letter?

vnexpress

Jul 2, 2015
drunkhead said:
No, because they asked for fingerprints and gave a letter to get it done. The next step is to get the fingerprints and wait till they receive it. I wonder what will happen if my file gets delayed till election, are they going to send new request for taking test again? Because of change of government or they will just send an oath letter?
Were there lots of test takers this morning? I heard this office usually tell people to wait 1-3 mths for oaths. Is that still the case?

freetorch99

Star Member
Mar 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,
Passed the test today I got a score of 20/20, my wife got 19/20. The Interview with an officer was so pleasant & straight forward, he just checked our passports, ask about our jobs then he showed us our test scores, congratulated and told us that they will send the letter to notify us about the oath schedule in 1-3 months. I hope it is going to be soon. Cheers!

informatics

Aug 3, 2009
freetorch99 said:
Hi All,
Passed the test today I got a score of 20/20, my wife got 19/20. The Interview with an officer was so pleasant & straight forward, he just checked our passports, ask about our jobs then he showed us our test scores, congratulated and told us that they will send the letter to notify us about the oath schedule in 1-3 months. I hope it is going to be soon. Cheers!
Congrats !

I have got my test next week. Would you like to share some good tips to pass it ?

Thanks

jeune

Star Member
Oct 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello folks
did any body received oath invitation? did anybody ecase changed to decision made? please if any body passed the test from Calgary office please tell us about you ecase and frametime?
thank you

Love-Calgary

Jan 23, 2015
Well I see a fourth line added today,

My status in e-cas shows as "Decision Made" since 18th July - 2015, Until today there were only 3 lines in my e-cas

1.We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on August 14, 2014.
2.We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on August 14, 2014.
3.We started processing your application on October 10, 2014.
4.We sent you a notice on June 26, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on July 16, 2015 at 8:00 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please

So many oaths Pending I wish every one gets their citizenship pretty soon

vnexpress

Jul 2, 2015
Love-Calgary said:
Well I see a fourth line added today,

My status in e-cas shows as "Decision Made" since 18th July - 2015, Until today there were only 3 lines in my e-cas

1.We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on August 14, 2014.
2.We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on August 14, 2014.
3.We started processing your application on October 10, 2014.
4.We sent you a notice on June 26, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on July 16, 2015 at 8:00 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please

So many oaths Pending I wish every one gets their citizenship pretty soon
my ECAS has been updated with a test date (took back in June) too but nothing for Oath just yet.

z_david_z

Jul 20, 2015
vnexpress said:
my ECAS has been updated with a test date (took back in June) too but nothing for Oath just yet.
It's so interesting. I checked last night with no changes. But this morning saw your note and checked again. The test date of June 29 was added as well. Still no oath information.

emceemouli

Aug 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
z_david_z said:
It's so interesting. I checked last night with no changes. But this morning saw your note and checked again. The test date of June 29 was added as well. Still no oath information.
I had those lines before taking the test only. I came to know my test date first by online only....