+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Normal Processing Times from Calgary office?

a.R.

Star Member
Apr 9, 2014
Stillwaiting0710 said:
Have you heard anything a.R., our timelines are almost the same, with exact test date of Jan 23rd
I called in today and still nothing
Nothing on my end. I'm hoping to get something end of next week.

rataplan

Feb 9, 2015
Oath invite letter is sent 1 to 3 months after the exam (this was posted on the whiteboard during my exam). Wide range, yes ;D

AlexRox

Star Member
Nov 29, 2013
RussCan said:
I have 3 Mexican stamps in my passport and I am not translating them for my test next week. You are right in saying that the Mexican stamps do not indicate entry or exit. The reason being that they stamp your passport only when you enter the country. There is no exit stamp. The immigration officers should know that. Hence no translation needed.
Thank you RussCan, If would be great if you could share your experience at the Test/Interview too.

Usyaid

Jun 12, 2014
Citizenship:
CIC-Office => Calgary
Date Sent => 27-April-2014
Date Received => 29-AUG-2014
Processing Started => 03-July-2014
Transferred to Local Office => some time after 11-Sep-2014
Test Date =>????????????

Any one same time line got Test date?

S_J

Star Member
Apr 28, 2009
I appeared for our test (as it was a family application) on Feb.11.2015. There were around 20-25 people that I could see in queue. They explicitly called my name (along with wife's name) to come upfront for an interview. However everyone else just waited in line to be called by the next available officer. She went through our documents. I had a stamp on my passport (which was 4 years before I entered Canada) which was in Arabic. However it is the same passport I used to enter Canada for the first time. She wanted us to translate the stamp and send her the documents. Otherwise, she said everything else looks great on our file. She didn't ask for any other document(s).

Hopefully I can send the translation today to CIC and we can get scheduled for oath soon. Based on the information I received, it seems now they are scheduling the Oath ceremonies for April. So hopefully whoever is waiting right now, might get scheduled for April and so on.

batmann

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Usyaid said:
Citizenship:
CIC-Office => Calgary
Date Sent => 27-April-2014
Date Received => 29-AUG-2014
Processing Started => 03-July-2014
Transferred to Local Office => some time after 11-Sep-2014
Test Date =>????????????

Any one same time line got Test date?
Nope, we have the similar timeline, still waiting for the test invitation.

Canadakumar

Dec 3, 2009
Hello Colleagues,

I am new to this forum, and i would really appreciate if someone could guide me how to lodge the citizenship application and also the necessary document checklist i need to send along with the application. Do i need to send all the address proofs for last 4 years, pay stubs, employment details, telephone bills e.t.c along with the application?

Thank you All.

mimi23

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just send what asked on the document checklist,whatever they need on the document checklist u must include them ,there is no need for ur paystub,proof of address,T4s unless u want to send all the need is what asked on the form ,good lucky
Canadakumar said:
Hello Colleagues,

I am new to this forum, and i would really appreciate if someone could guide me how to lodge the citizenship application and also the necessary document checklist i need to send along with the application. Do i need to send all the address proofs for last 4 years, pay stubs, employment details, telephone bills e.t.c along with the application?

Thank you All.

Canadakumar

Dec 3, 2009
Thank you so much for the input Mimi23. Can you tell me what would be the basis for them to send the RQ? Do i need to include the CBSA report along with the application? Another question....if i file after June 2015, should i satisfy the 4 year residency period?

Canadakumar

Dec 3, 2009
I got my PR via AINP provincial nominee program, but i was residing in Toronto all the while. Should i apply to Calgary office or Toronto office?

mimi23

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No , CIC will ask them CBSA for ur travel records , and the 4 years not in effect yet so till now is 3 years unless they change , no one knows when the 4yrs will start , some in the forum think it might start July so um not sure , n RQ many things are unknown to why they give RQ but if u don't have ur old passport u use to immigrate to Canada n suspicious address can trigger , did u live abroad in after PR?all The best
Canadakumar said:
Thank you so much for the input Mimi23. Can you tell me what would be the basis for them to send the RQ? Do i need to include the CBSA report along with the application? Another question....if i file after June 2015, should i satisfy the 4 year residency period?

mimi23

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadakumar said:
I got my PR via AINP provincial nominee program, but i was residing in Toronto all the while. Should i apply to Calgary office or Toronto office?
u send Application to CIC sydney then they will transfer ur file to ur nearest CIC office si if u live in Calgary n u put Calgary office They will transfer ur file here in calgary if Toronto then they will send to one of The CIC office close to you