+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Normal Processing Times from Calgary office?

AlexRox

Star Member
Nov 29, 2013
shozee said:
Alex, the best way to find out is to show your stamps to someone who does not know the language of the stamps and ask the opinion. If some one can understand clearly the meaning of the stamps, then no need to translate. Like I had stamps in Arabic in my passport but digits were not in Arabic and there was "Exit" written in English too and I had no problem with that. The testing officers are familiar with all kinds of stamps and they already know the meaning of most stamps unless you have been to unfamiliar places like Eritrea or central Africa. Otherwise there is no hard and fast rule of translating of which country stamps.
Thanks a lot Shozee.

AlexRox

Star Member
Nov 29, 2013
I just called CIC and the agent confirmed my test was scheduled on Feb 20th. Application received Dec 6th , 2013. Thanks

wsm_al

Star Member
Sep 16, 2012
I called CIC today and I was told that my oath ceremony is scheduled for March 20, 2015.
I took the test on Jan 5, 2015.
Good luck everyone!

CalgaryAB

Jan 29, 2015
wsm_al said:
I called CIC today and I was told that my oath ceremony is scheduled for March 20, 2015.
I took the test on Jan 5, 2015.
Good luck everyone!
Congts
my is on 20 March as well
But when i check cic (website) for the date 20 March is not even there

shozee

Apr 24, 2014
well, it looks fast if I see the test date but it will be 23 months gap between application received date and oath date. So, either way its not faster than usual timeline.

wsm_al

Star Member
Sep 16, 2012
CalgaryAB said:
Congts
my is on 20 March as well
But when i check cic (website) for the date 20 March is not even there
it looks like the ceremony list will be updated to include more ceremonies for March.
Thanks,

informatics

Aug 3, 2009
shozee said:
well, it looks fast if I see the test date but it will be 23 months gap between application received date and oath date. So, either way its not faster than usual timeline.

Thank you so much for your input . Yup your timeline doesn't seem fast at all , however would welcome other applicants' experiences to have an idea .

informatics

Aug 3, 2009
AlexRox said:
I just called CIC and the agent confirmed my test was scheduled on Feb 20th. Application received Dec 6th , 2013. Thanks
Congrats ! Seems like CIC is done with Nov 2013 applicants .

Do you know your LOT date ?

thanks