+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Normal Processing Times from Calgary office?

a.R.

Star Member
Apr 9, 2014
Are you planning on traveling? If so did you inform CIC? Think if your traveling in the coming days after the test they try to schedule the oath quicker or prior to your travel dates.

shozee

Apr 24, 2014
No, I wasn't planning to travel nor did I inform about emergency schedule of oath. It was from no where.

a.R.

Star Member
Apr 9, 2014
Right. Only 6 ceremonies in March. Don't know why they reduced the number of ceremonies going from Feb to March. Texan, dreamchaser, wsm_al and Calcan any updates from your side??

wsm_al

Star Member
Sep 16, 2012
a.R. said:
Right. Only 6 ceremonies in March. Don't know why they reduced the number of ceremonies going from Feb to March. Texan, dreamchaser, wsm_al and Calcan any updates from your side??
no nothing from my side yet :(

abcabc2020

Jan 15, 2015
a.R. said:
Are you planning on traveling? If so did you inform CIC? Think if your traveling in the coming days after the test they try to schedule the oath quicker or prior to your travel dates.
It looks like CIC sends out oath invitation based on the date you applied (not when you took the test).

dreamchaser

Star Member
Feb 27, 2009
a.R. said:
Nothing yet.I changed houses within Calgary; hope they send the letter to my updated address.

informatics

Aug 3, 2009
a.R. said:
Shozee wrote her test on Jan 19th.

Congrats to all those who are taking tests and oaths !

Could you please disclose your average processing times (application to oath ) . I believe previously it was like 18-24 months for Calgary applicants , however now it appears that people are getting it less than this period .

So if the recent oath/test takers could share their processing times , we might be able to have a better inference.

Thanks

a.R.

Star Member
Apr 9, 2014
dreamchaser said:
Nothing yet.I changed houses within Calgary; hope they send the letter to my updated address.
You should be hearing something this week. Keep us posted.