+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-SDS processing times 2023

Engineer85

Jun 9, 2023
Very interesting! )))Today, once again, there was an update. The last update was two days ago. However, as usual, there are no visible changes on the tracker, only the date. So, the timeline of updates without any news or changes is as follows:
May 30th, June 5th, June 8th, June 20th, and June 22nd.

apuma

Jun 18, 2023
My timeline if it helps anyone:
Submitted: April 29th
Biometric Completed/Updated on GC: May 4
Medical Request: May 23
Medical Pass update: July 15th
Biometric Validity Letter (Correspondence) GC: July 21st
Visa #/info updated on Tracker: July 22.
GC status: Reviewing Eligibility/Processing Background check.
----Expecting PPR any time now.

MPH.UOFA

Star Member
May 6, 2023
My timeline if it helps anyone:
Submitted: April 29th
Biometric Completed/Updated on GC: May 4
Medical Request: May 23
Medical Pass update: July 15th
Biometric Validity Letter (Correspondence) GC: July 21st
Visa #/info updated on Tracker: July 22.
GC status: Reviewing Eligibility/Processing Background check.
----Expecting PPR any time now.
where did you apply from ? and where is your visa office ?

aryaa

Mar 22, 2020
Hey so I had a pretty complex situation. I was an international student in the U.S. and had been living there for 5 years but applied for the study permit in India, my country of citizenship and birth. I had a marijuana possession charge, and although I was not criminally inadmissible according to lawyers, I still had to prove that to the officers and it was up to them to decide whether it mattered or not.
I also filled the application myself and had a long history of travel which made the application a bit chaotic. I was asked to provide my educational transcripts, additional financial documentation, and another acceptance letter from my law school that had more details. I was afraid all of this would delay my application and might result in a refusal. But they asked for my passport and I hope that means that I’m good! Here’s the timeline:

1. May 16: Submitted application
  2. May 18: Received Biometrics Collection Letter
  3. May 23: Completed Biometrics
  4. May 29: Request for Additional Documents
  5. June 9: Request for Medical Examination
  6. June 15: IRCC website shows that I passed my medical examination
  7. June 22: Final decision—application approved, need passport to finalize processing your application. I haven’t sent in my passport yet but I will do it by tomorrow and hopefully have a stamped visa!

Engineer85

Jun 9, 2023
If there are holidays in a particular country, but not in Canada, does the Canadian embassy still operate in that country?