+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Iconic1000

Nov 26, 2023
Could somebody help me with this?
I have applied for NON EE (AOS) stream in May 2023. More than 11 months now.
I have been working with the same employer from last 3 years. Now i am getting better opportunities, so, can i change my job? I got open work permit in December 2023 which i applied after getting my AOR. Even on my nomination certificate i have no employer restrictions.
Could i change my job?
Any valuable advice will be higly appreciated.
Thanks

fara.j

Feb 9, 2023
That is relief for you, for me its 14 moths pass and still waiting. I'm thinking to write to MP, if he can do anything with my application. At this moment I just want to finish this process its taking so long, is decision to be positive or negative I even don't care anymore.
I know it's so frustrating! But it looks like they've been working on applications a bit faster recently, so hope you get an update soon.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello Guys,

Is it possible to have another job or be unemployed while applying for PR cause you already got your nomination
If your nomination is on job based you need to stick to that job . If you change your job , you need to notify PNP office and they will ask for some additional documents and revise your nomination if your new employer meets conditions. However if you are asking that you can work another second job with current job , you are free to do that .

Reactions: andrews17

newcome

Jan 24, 2024
Could somebody help me with this?
I have applied for NON EE (AOS) stream in May 2023. More than 11 months now.
I have been working with the same employer from last 3 years. Now i am getting better opportunities, so, can i change my job? I got open work permit in December 2023 which i applied after getting my AOR. Even on my nomination certificate i have no employer restrictions.
Could i change my job?
Any valuable advice will be higly appreciated.
Thanks
if you are having bridging open work permit then you can surely work anywhere. all best for your career.

Reactions: Iconic1000

SamDam

Star Member
Mar 5, 2024
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
17-11-2023
A friend applied for PR through non-EE PNP. Fortunately, he got the NLPNP.
Does he need an English proficiency test for the PR application?

Reactions: Haider76

vincentlewis

Mar 20, 2024
Inland SINP (Non express entry)

My Application: Submitted on December 22, 2023
AOR: 19thFeb
BIL: 19th March
Biometrics updated on March 21, 2024

Received Pre-arrival Email on 15th April 2024
Medical has been passed on 15th April 2024

But after two days the medical results description is blank which is weird:
https://prnt.sc/7h5NIoOURKLV

Does anyone are on the same page?
any suggestion is welcomed

Ali.kh1997

Apr 20, 2024
The NLPNP for international graduate page indicates that Applicants with TEER 4 (in-demand) occupations must submit a valid language proficiency test in their NLPNP application. The test must be valid for the entire processing of NLPNP application and submission of permanent residence application.
I got my pnp nomination, and I applied for PR through IRCC portal after receiving my nomination letter from Newfoundland, in January without English exam I wrote a letter stating this regulation as my job is TIER1 . They returned the application due missing birth certificate only. Does it mean that my explanation for English is enough or should I take the English exam again. Please advise.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
The NLPNP for international graduate page indicates that Applicants with TEER 4 (in-demand) occupations must submit a valid language proficiency test in their NLPNP application. The test must be valid for the entire processing of NLPNP application and submission of permanent residence application.
I got my pnp nomination, and I applied for PR through IRCC portal after receiving my nomination letter from Newfoundland, in January without English exam I wrote a letter stating this regulation as my job is TIER1 . They returned the application due missing birth certificate only. Does it mean that my explanation for English is enough or should I take the English exam again. Please advise.
If your job falls under TEER 0, 1 and 2 , you don’t need English requirement . You can just apply without it .