+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I got approved for the PNP nomination submitted with my PR application non-express entry and got my AOR on April 5, 2024. I am currently on an open work permit that expires on June 14th. I need to apply for a work permit extension. I don't understand what I will upload in the section "IMM5802: Offer of Employment to a Foreign National LMIA-Exempt" because I am on an open work permit. also proof indicating you meet the requirements of the job being offered.
If you already got AOR and you have no employment restrictions on your nomination certificate, you should apply for BOWP . Just leave that job offer question blank or put NA . Male sure you attach copy of nomination letter, AOR email copy with your application.

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
We got our nomination from Ontario and we have applied for non express entry PR. I am the nominee and she is my dependent. She she has got a job offer from Nova Scotia. She has to work for 2 days from the office and the rest can be remote. Now we are uncertain what to do in this case since this is her first opportunity in a year for which she got an offer for. Kindly advise. @Miss bee @rcincanada2019
If you are primary applicant and you got nomination from Province, your spouse can work anywhere. She has no restrictions on any job . For you it’s mandatory to stay with same job and same province.
Agree with @Miss bee , same comment here.

sami1984

Jun 8, 2019
Hi Reza,

I do have the same situation, my timeline is exactly similar to yours. Security has been in progress since October 5.
Reach out multiple times,... same response yet.
Please update here once you receive any update.

Hi,
Any update about security?

tripko

Star Member
Oct 25, 2022
Hi Reza,

I do have the same situation, my timeline is exactly similar to yours. Security has been in progress since October 5.
Reach out multiple times,... same response yet.
Please update here once you receive any update.
I'm also stuck on Security from Nov 29, 2023 I called three times IRCC nothing new just its still in process.

CugTr

Jul 21, 2023
Hi guys,
I submitted PNP non-ee PR application 2 months ago and am waiting for AOR. Does anyone know that the status of the application change repectively ?

I appreciate that anyone can show how AOR mail look like.

Thank you!

Last edited:

fara.j

Feb 9, 2023
Hey all,
I finally got this on my application today: Final decision - April 15, 2024:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

How long does it typically take to receive the portal email after this?

kirby97

Sep 13, 2018
Hi guys,
I submitted PNP non-ee PR application 2 months ago and am waiting for AOR. Does anyone know that the status of the application change repectively ?

I appreciate that anyone can show how AOR mail look like.

Thank you!

AOR these days take around 3 months.

Reactions: CugTr

poikle

Sep 28, 2023
I got my GCMS and it said my medical is PASS - EXPIRED. Seems they said a medical request before but I did not receive it. Not sure if that is for me or some other department for extension.
Just submitted a webform to check if I need to re-do it. Have you guys experience that before?

poikle

Sep 28, 2023
And I got stuck in "INFO SHARING". Seems they requested some info from U.S. and those info were ready since Oct3 2023 and still not being reviewed.......

cristyan007

Jan 31, 2024
For those who are applying after June 14, 2023, even if you still have valid biometrics, are you paying biometrics fees with the PR fee or are you waiting for the Biometrics request to proceed?