+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Karansandhu

Oct 11, 2023
What i can expect next @Miss bee .I got this message from local mp. They recieved it from ircc.
file needs further reviews and processing and is considered a non routine file. Average processing times will not apply. There are currently no documents outstanding on file.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
What i can expect next @Miss bee .I got this message from local mp. They recieved it from ircc.
file needs further reviews and processing and is considered a non routine file. Average processing times will not apply. There are currently no documents outstanding on file.
Looks like bad news. Non routine files always get stuck in comprehensive security and takes forever to get through. I would suggest you to order GCMS and CBSA notes to see what’s going on with application.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Congratulations!!
Let me ask one thing.
Did you get any notifications on the GCkey during the process?
Currently, I'm on the Background check and no notifications on the GCkey yet.
I'm wondering if just need to check the tracker is enough or still need to check the GCkey as well.
Thanks in advance.
You don’t get any notifications on GCKey . You should regularly check both trackers .

Reactions: KK12345

SurenHak

Oct 26, 2023
Hello everyone,

Could anyone advise on how to check the status of an ATIP GCMS notes request with a temporary tracking number?

Thank you.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello everyone,

Could anyone advise on how to check the status of an ATIP GCMS notes request with a temporary tracking number?

Thank you.
You can’t track status. Wait for 30 days , if you haven’t received notes , you can email ATIP department with that tracking number. Usually you get notes between 30-35 days .

Karansandhu

Oct 11, 2023
I have applied for gcms notes.where i can track this?
You have successfully submitted your request under the Access to Information Act to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

Processing Times

If you submitted your request outside of regular business hours, Eastern Time, the processing of your request will begin the following business day.
If the deadline falls on a weekend or on a holiday, the due date becomes the next business day.
Tracking Number

Your temporary request tracking number is *******.After your request has been registered, a new number will be assigned to your request.