+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

C_from_ON

Star Member
Mar 29, 2022
Hello All,

My PR application approval has been delayed since I applied in March 2022
I recently requested for CBSA notes which I just received
It indicates eligibility passed, info sharing complete, Medical passed - expired, criminality passed, but security still in progress; phew!

I also saw:
Application Assignment
Due Date: 2024/01/04??
What does this mean? please I need clarification. @Miss bee?
Searched:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qp2u3X_F10-peLhSZnPwBNAZivuICTZIA2eyB-tOerE/htmlview#
See the 'GCMS Notes Explained' tab.

Reference:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/what-is-“application-assignment”.522317/

Reactions: Ucron

raza321

Star Member
Feb 18, 2023
So the thing is your Security has not been passed yet.
According to posts here, it is very hard to estimate the exact ETA for Security to be passed.
In my case, I got Portal emails a month after everything (of course including Security) was passed.
FYI: I was lucky because my I got my Security passed within a month (After BIO and Medical passed).
Thanks Bro

MJHamedi

Star Member
Apr 8, 2023
Hi my friends,

As my application took long time to proceed as I expected and to date, it's on 13 months and half, I am planning to go for writ of Mandamus if it surpasses processing time right after 15 months. Since I have not had any military service, government job, and my field of work is not something that put country in danger. On the other hand, their system had glitching in my case and you can follow my signature for more details. Regarding these factors, I am planning for writ of Mandamus as I said.
I was just curious about your opinions. Thanks for your replies in advance.

MJHamedi

Star Member
Apr 8, 2023
Hello All,

My PR application approval has been delayed since I applied in March 2022
I recently requested for CBSA notes which I just received
It indicates eligibility passed, info sharing complete, Medical passed - expired, criminality passed, but security still in progress; phew!

I also saw:
Application Assignment
Due Date: 2024/01/04??
What does this mean? please I need clarification. @Miss bee?
Mine is Jan 30, 2024 but I see some guys here that nothing happened after they reached this time.

Mhy0811

Star Member
Oct 27, 2018
Ar- August 9
Aor-December 8
Biometric-December 21
Medical request-December 21
Medical done-December 28
Whats next?
And how long from medical tp ECOPR

evanchan52

Dec 29, 2023
Anyone here has problems with getting their tracker working? Is this the link where we are still doing it at - https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/introduction.do?app=ecas

I have tried to get it to work with my UCI and also my Application #. It keeps saying that it can't identify me, but I still get updates on my GC Key IRCC Account (Last update was MP)

Please provide insights if you have experienced. Thank you!

C_from_ON

Star Member
Mar 29, 2022
Ar- August 9
Aor-December 8
Biometric-December 21
Medical request-December 21
Medical done-December 28
Whats next?
And how long from medical tp ECOPR
Like many folks said, order the GCMS note for more details.
Whoever cannot estimate when the Security finishes, which should be the next step before Portal emails.

C_from_ON

Star Member
Mar 29, 2022
Anyone here has problems with getting their tracker working? Is this the link where we are still doing it at - https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/introduction.do?app=ecas

I have tried to get it to work with my UCI and also my Application #. It keeps saying that it can't identify me, but I still get updates on my GC Key IRCC Account (Last update was MP)

Please provide insights if you have experienced. Thank you!
Same, but no issue because I already responded back to the Portal 2 email and now I'm waiting for eCOPR.

evanchan52

Dec 29, 2023
Same, but no issue because I already responded back to the Portal 2 email and now I'm waiting for eCOPR.
Thanks for the reply! I just hope i could see the details a bit since so many people have talked about it.

Good luck on your application! Hope you will received eCOPR soon!

Can you also explain what is Portal 1 and Portal 2, why do they need 2 different portals for this step?

Reactions: C_from_ON

C_from_ON

Star Member
Mar 29, 2022
Thanks for the reply! I just hope i could see the details a bit since so many people have talked about it.

Good luck on your application! Hope you will received eCOPR soon!

Can you also explain what is Portal 1 and Portal 2, why do they need 2 different portals for this step?
So basically the Portal 1 email requires each applicant's information like this:

Name:
UCI:
Application #: (All the same application number if you have other dependent members)
Email for the Permanent Resident Portal: (Can be the only one account and be same as the one you already created for the application)
Your eye colour:
Your height (please provide in cm):
Original entry date (YYYY/MM/DD):
Date of last time you entered Canada (YYYY/MM/DD):
Location of where you last entered:
Are you currently inside Canada? (Yes/No):
If you are not inside Canada, when is your expected return date?: (I typed N/A because I'm in Canada)
If you are not inside Canada, please specify your current location (city and country): (I typed N/A because I'm in Canada)

As you see, the Portal 1 asks whether you are currently in Canada. All you need to do is sending the information back to the same email address that sent the Portal 1.
After responding back, you will get the Portal 2 email soon which lets you confirm that you are in Canada, the mailing address for PR card(s), and photo(s) for each applicant.
In my case, I was able to login with my existing credential which was used for submitting the non-EE PNP application and uploaded photos for two persons.
You may take photo(s) on your own and upload, but need to fit into the photo guideline. (No worries because the system will let you know what is wrong.)

Disclaimer: I have no idea for some cases that an applicant is outside Canada when receiving Portal 1/2 emails, so you may search other folks' cases.

Reactions: evanchan52

evanchan52

Dec 29, 2023
So basically the Portal 1 email requires each applicant's information like this:

Name:
UCI:
Application #: (All the same application number if you have other dependent members)
Email for the Permanent Resident Portal: (Can be the only one account and be same as the one you already created for the application)
Your eye colour:
Your height (please provide in cm):
Original entry date (YYYY/MM/DD):
Date of last time you entered Canada (YYYY/MM/DD):
Location of where you last entered:
Are you currently inside Canada? (Yes/No):
If you are not inside Canada, when is your expected return date?: (I typed N/A because I'm in Canada)
If you are not inside Canada, please specify your current location (city and country): (I typed N/A because I'm in Canada)

As you see, the Portal 1 asks whether you are currently in Canada. I have no idea for some cases that an applicant is outside Canada, so you may search other folks' cases.
After responding back, you will get the Portal 2 email soon which lets you confirm that you are in Canada, the mailing address for PR card(s), and photo(s) for each applicant.
(In my case, I was able to login with my existing credential which was used for submitting the non-EE PNP application.)
You may take photo(s) on your own and upload, but need to fit into the photo guideline. (No worries because the system will let you know what is wrong.)
Thank you for the details! Appreciate it very much!

Happy New Year and good luck with your application!

Reactions: C_from_ON

24garora

Dec 30, 2023
Hi everyone,
I am filing my PR in non EE after OINP nomination. I am on a vacation in India. Can I file from here or should it be from within Canada only?

also, my photo studio will be indian, can this be an issue?

My OINP Stream is Masters graduate no job offer. I was working part time then and they’ve mentioned my part time NOC there but now I got my job in my field. Should I mention OINP occupation or my field one? I think it shouldn’t matter as my OINP not dependent on it.