+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

AliceF3231

Jun 15, 2022
I received a medical exam request, although I did it a while after submitting my application and sent a webform with the document. I called and confirmed that I did it earlier. Is there anything to do to ensure that it is received? Did anyone encounter this? Thanks

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
Yes, I did work permit support letter but as I said my work permit expires in September 2024 and the work permit extension letter I got will get expired in 6 months from the date of nomination( which is already expired by now) I have raised multiple webforms to ask the same question but did not get a Yes/No response.
If you already have the WPSL from your OINP nomination, you can use that to apply for a close WP. If your WPSL expires before you can apply for a close WP, you can request Ontario immigration for WPSL extension.

*Note: My experience - I applied for my close WP with my WPSL in Sept. 2022 (my PGWP expiration was Sept. 2023). I got my PR approved in May 2023. IRCC processed my close WP application just this November 2023 and was withdrawn due to my PR having been approved. So, you can apply for the WP as early as now if you don’t mind paying the application fee.

bondagani

Jun 12, 2023
Hello just asking if anyone got this format of ADR

and what was their experience with it? It does not reflect on gckey or anywhere.

Thank you everyone

Reactions: VanessaE

anonymous24

Star Member
Sep 13, 2023
Hello just asking if anyone got this format of ADR

and what was their experience with it? It does not reflect on gckey or anywhere.

Thank you everyone
Is proof of funds a requirement while applying the PR through Non express entry? Because I didnt find that requirement in the document requirement page.