+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Nilim

Nov 18, 2023
Hello Seniors,
I mistakenly, Section G: Military and paramilitary service part kept in blank instead of “none” (Form IMM5669) in my PR application. What should I do now? I am bit tensed. Is it possible to add this information?

Jul 27, 2023
Hi, is it just me? why does it look like the number of times people have announced on this forum that they received either portal 1& 2 or even COPR & PPR seem to have declined drastically in the last 30 days or so. Could it be an indication that the VOs have slowed down their work or like somebody suggested could they have hit the projected PR limit for the year? please enlighten me if you know. Thanks

MJHamedi

Star Member
Apr 8, 2023
Hi, is it just me? why does it look like the number of times people have announced on this forum that they received either portal 1& 2 or even COPR & PPR seem to have declined drastically in the last 30 days or so. Could it be an indication that the VOs have slowed down their work or like somebody suggested could they have hit the projected PR limit for the year? please enlighten me if you know. Thanks
It's around 3 months that the approvals declined drastically. That's really weird! The number of people sent to comprehensive SS is also raised! All the people I know inclduing myslef are stucking in comprehensive SS.

deltamike77

Jan 20, 2023
AR: May 2, 2023
AOR: May 23, 2023
PAL: October 19
ADR: Schedule A October 19
MP: Nov 15, 2023

BIO: Completed
Medical: Completed
Eligibility: Not started
BG: In progress

omarkh17

Dec 30, 2022
The stream that i applied thru is OINP masters graduate stream.
I applied early may.
AOR - 30 May 2023.
PAL - 23 Oct 2023
On the tracker it says that by 24 October, 2023, i have passed everything except Eligibilty and I can also see my COPR # on the tracker.
I called (1st Nov) IRCC to confirm this and they said that I have passed everything but no update since then. :(
I have a friend who has the same timeline as you

OINP PhD stream
AOR: Feb 11th
Final Decision on GCkey: Oct 11th
No Portals so far

Tracker shows everything is completed

Agents aren't helpful on the phone (Still in processing time generic response)

Any new updates from your side ?