+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

raphdouglas

Nov 25, 2016
Dont worry about that You can file through TFN but for sure wait for AOR for 100% chance.

Also, on your closed work permit have you completed 1 year? because once the application is in process don't leave Canada even though you have to leave the job.

You can always tell them you were let go and hunting for job. It wont affect the application. 2 of my colleagues were in same boat
Just a quick one on this. If someone on an LMIA closed work permit looses his job or the work permit expires and the employer refuses to renew the permit, what happens to the PNP PR that is already in process.

Babykoh

Nov 9, 2018
Hi! I applied AOS FSS non express entry, AR march 28,2023
AOR- sept.07
ADR and biometric dependent outside Sept.28.
What is the next after this?
Thank u!

Punjabi 2222

Nov 3, 2023
Hello everyone, I submitted my application online in the PR Portal in the category non-express BC PNP Economic program on 15 August 2023. But, did not receive AOR on the same. When I spoke to an agent in the IRCC call center they mentioned that my application is inactive or a prospective application. I do not know the meaning of it. Can someone please advise me on this? Also, can I apply for a bridge open work permit by submitting the email received from IRCC that my application is submitted? Any help in the matter will be much appreciated.

Etareri111

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
Just a quick one on this. If someone on an LMIA closed work permit looses his job or the work permit expires and the employer refuses to renew the permit, what happens to the PNP PR that is already in process.
firstly inform your province. like if u are Saskatchewan for example, u have to inform sinp. 45 days will be granted to u to get a new job, then another 45 if u didn't get any from the previous 45. Go look for a new job that will give you closed work permit before your 90 days given to you by your province will expire. Till then the pr is valid, when you get a new job, your job must be same with the previous noc code, your pr application continues after acquiring a job.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello everyone, I submitted my application online in the PR Portal in the category non-express BC PNP Economic program on 15 August 2023. But, did not receive AOR on the same. When I spoke to an agent in the IRCC call center they mentioned that my application is inactive or a prospective application. I do not know the meaning of it. Can someone please advise me on this? Also, can I apply for a bridge open work permit by submitting the email received from IRCC that my application is submitted? Any help in the matter will be much appreciated.
It means your application is not in system yet . It still pending for review. You can’t apply BOWP with help of submission email. You need actual AOR letter indicating your application number in it . You have to have couple more months for AOR unfortunately. In mean time you can apply closed work permit application with help of your employer and nomination letter.

Chefskiss

Star Member
Sep 21, 2022
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
30-08-2022
AOR Received.
30-11-2022
Med's Done....
14-09-2022
Is your file allocated to RC 4133 (see assignment)? Is RC 6262 assigned to your other tasks such as medical, information sharing, and so on?

The reason for your file being transferred to Winnipeg is for the eligibility check. Your BGC will be marked as not applicable until the allocated officer opens the file and does all of the reviews specified by agent, they will do as per assigned que no.

I've been waiting for my evaluation with 4133 since June, and god knows when they get time to review it.
As per CBSA notes, My file has also been assigned to RC 4133 & RC 6262. All checks completed except for Security, where it has been stuck since feb

Reactions: ECCA98

Amr1981

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
Kuwait
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NS
App. Filed.......
16 June 2021
Doc's Request.
24 Jan 2023
Nomination.....
28 May 2021
AOR Received.
11 August 2022
File Transfer...
Etobicoke
Med's Request
09 January 2023
Med's Done....
15 January 2023
Passport Req..
2 November 2023
VISA ISSUED...
22 November 2023
Finally received RFV, timeline in signature.

ECCA98

Star Member
Sep 5, 2023
As per CBSA notes, My file has also been assigned to RC 4133 & RC 6262. All checks completed except for Security, where it has been stuck since feb
now I’m with you. It’s 1 month since my eligibility passed. Stuck at Security at Winnipeg

ECCA98

Star Member
Sep 5, 2023
Can I know what’s the paper file location on your CBSA note? mine is ‘Digitized-PM3 ready’ and assigned to the current officer due today

Pradhi_07

Star Member
Jul 4, 2022
Currently I have submitted PR application via non-express entry PNP(Alberta) and I am on a closed work permit. However I have to leave back to India in couple of months as My employer wants me to move back, will my PR application still be valid? Can I still apply for BOWP after I moved to India as I haven't received AOR (PR Application submitted on 15th June).