+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

jay4121997

Star Member
Jan 18, 2023
My file was moved to Winnipeg too. Last update I got was ADR from them on 6th September. Seeing that we have similar timeline, they are probably working on our file. Hope we hear some good news in October.
Yeah let's hope they work quickly before Christmas ....

Though ur would probably be faster due to stream (OINP are usually slow batch)..

Will keep you posted if I get any update.....

also what ADR you got?

Reactions: nonogimme

nonogimme

Sep 28, 2021
Yeah let's hope they work quickly before Christmas ....

Though ur would probably be faster due to stream (OINP are usually slow batch)..

Will keep you posted if I get any update.....

also what ADR you got?
Applicants with AOR in march starting to get their portals this month so I hope ours is coming soon. *finger crossed*

My ADR is employment records (T4, paystubs, bank statement, Job letter) and PCC (Malaysia - I lived there for a year).

Reactions: jay4121997

jay4121997

Star Member
Jan 18, 2023
Applicants with AOR in march starting to get their portals this month so I hope ours is coming soon. *finger crossed*

My ADR is employment records (T4, paystubs, bank statement, Job letter) and PCC (Malaysia - I lived there for a year).
Got it....form what I have noticed form the spreadsheet is that ...... portals are more predictable based on AR ...most I have noticed is like getting portal 240-300day form AR...

(Though ur true as well some March AOR are also getting portals)...

Hopefully will get ours sooon

Reactions: nonogimme

Rai26

Star Member
Aug 19, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
Can somebody tell me how to link application with tracker. I try to put my uci and application number and this error pop ups
Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet.
Anybody please??

natasha09

Star Member
Jul 24, 2012
Hi Guys,
My GC Key updated on the 19th September 2023-Final decision. The Background verification was complete on the 20th September 2023 along with the COPR number. I would like to know the average time it takes to get the 'Ready for Visa' mail.Thanking you for your response.

Reactions: VanessaE

Shubham463

Jan 6, 2021
Hi Guys,
My GC Key updated on the 19th September 2023-Final decision. The Background verification was complete on the 20th September 2023 along with the COPR number. I would like to know the average time it takes to get the 'Ready for Visa' mail.Thanking you for your response.
For me it took 5 days (from the day GCKey was updated with Final Decision made) to get the Portal 1 email and then another 7 days after that to get the Portal 2 email with login credentials.

Reactions: natasha09

raccoonGuy

Star Member
Aug 21, 2023
Has someone else got Tracker Update today?

Updated: Sep 22, 2023

But no visible changes? What does it means? Something like GU?

Raman Kalsiya

Star Member
May 30, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
App. Filed.......
04-12-2023
Doc's Request.
23-06-23
Anyone know how is the Winnipeg office? In terms of processing....
Sorry but not the best in my experience.
My Adr is under review since July 7 and no updates ever since. Hitting three of months of silence now.

AR DEC 2022
AOR Feb 2023
MP June 2023
ADR June 2023 (under review since July 7)
No PAL

Sent webform, no reply.
Called twice, generic replies.

All my known NOV, JAN AORs have already gotten their cards. One March AOR has also gotten his copr this week.

Last edited:

Raman Kalsiya

Star Member
May 30, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
App. Filed.......
04-12-2023
Doc's Request.
23-06-23

I was requested the same ADRs minus PCC.
Waiting for a response since July 7
Nothing yet

Last edited:

Raman Kalsiya

Star Member
May 30, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
App. Filed.......
04-12-2023
Doc's Request.
23-06-23
Got it....form what I have noticed form the spreadsheet is that ...... portals are more predictable based on AR ...most I have noticed is like getting portal 240-300day form AR...

(Though ur true as well some March AOR are also getting portals)...

Hopefully will get ours sooon
I hit my 300 days on September 28
So well let's see how accurate that goes

Plus, I'm an SINP candidate too.

Reactions: jay4121997