+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

CanadianDream2945

Star Member
May 15, 2023
Did you ask if they have assigned a TFN yet?
they gave me TFN via webform on 15 july!
thats the thing, whats in that application to check more? i mean few forms, bio, medical and fees?
they need more than 3 months to check 10 or 12 docs? BULLSHIT, idiots just don’t want to work

AMSeq

Star Member
May 8, 2023
they gave me TFN via webform on 15 july!
thats the thing, whats in that application to check more? i mean few forms, bio, medical and fees?
they need more than 3 months to check 10 or 12 docs? BULLSHIT, idiots just don’t want to work
I mean, it is summer, and things tend to slow down around this time. I would say that since they have assigned a TFN, it means they have at least picked up your file and done some work on it. It is basically the same as having an application number assigned. AOR's used to take a lot of time last year, it was only during February–May when people were receiving AORs in a matter of 3–4 weeks. Around this time last year, it used to take three months or so.

kuwaitengineer

Jul 31, 2023
My bad, it changed to completed on Aug 15, eligibility still says not started tho.
No issues, I was only trying to learn if there are exceptions as others receive the update of background completed before receiving portal 1.
Anyway, congratulations on receiving Portal 2. wishing the best for everybody in the forum.

Kpant34

Star Member
May 2, 2023
I mean, it is summer, and things tend to slow down around this time. I would say that since they have assigned a TFN, it means they have at least picked up your file and done some work on it. It is basically the same as having an application number assigned. AOR's used to take a lot of time last year, it was only during February–May when people were receiving AORs in a matter of 3–4 weeks. Around this time last year, it used to take three months or so.
Yep - if you have signed up for non express application unfortunately you agreed for 17 months of processing time.

natasha09

Star Member
Jul 24, 2012
Security will be usually last step.
Your eligibility should start soon as per the above note if not already started after receiving your GCMS report.
If your criminality and Infosharing checks started, this will also be a good sign
Thanking you for you reply. Both Criminality and Info Sharing are complete since March itself. Hopefully I will see some progress in my file soon.

CanadianDream2945

Star Member
May 15, 2023
I totally understand what you’re saying, but my only concern is 1 person cant check few forms, bio, medical, fee receipt in 3 months thats just awful and shameful.
We provincial nominees have proved our worth for province thats how we got nominations, and still they are bullshiting with our applications thats not fair at all.
And still idiots went on strike to do fk all, such nonsense
No wonder why Canadian government is allowing immigrants in thus much ratio.

Reactions: Bayantemur

CanadianDream2945

Star Member
May 15, 2023
Yep - if you have signed up for non express application unfortunately you agreed for 17 months of processing time.
Unfortunately we never agreed, no one did but decided by Govt and we have to follow it.
My only concern is for AOR not my ecopr.
“The one who’s staying in Canada and paying taxes and proving worth for provinces got 17 months and the one who’s not even here gets worth of 6 months.”
Some high quality weed they are smoking.

AMD171

Star Member
May 23, 2023
Unfortunately we never agreed, no one did but decided by Govt and we have to follow it.
My only concern is for AOR, not my ecopr.
“The one who’s staying in Canada and paying taxes and proving worth for provinces got 17 months and the one who’s not even here gets worth of 6 months.”
Some high quality weed they are smoking.
There is no time limit, and I am waiting to hear back from them, I am stuck on security for 6 months, and I passed 18 months of processing time but still, they didn't finish my application whenever I called them they said to wait for your application is under security check there is no time frame it could take 6 months to two years, i mean seriously? i did what ever i can, i called my local mp , i emails to Prime minister i emails to immigration minister, i raised webforms , i ordered gcms notes but nothing helped out, i dont know what to do here , i am done with this system trust me

Nazzzz

Aug 17, 2023
Timeline
AR 9 feb
AOR 10 Feb
BIL 23 March
ADR 12 April, updated same day
PAL 23 JUNE
MD passed 18 July...
Still waiting
Eligiblity still in review
Background check in process...
Any guesses abt final decision and time?