+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

harinder_singh

Star Member
May 11, 2023
Although you're inland, it's possible you can expect/get PAL after the latest ADR is reviewed, then followed by DM.
Thanks for your reply, I hope that everyone gets the positive news soon and get the DM soon as well. I am glad that my file started showing movement after almost 9 months of silence after AOR. Also, the latest ADR was from Etobicoke office.

Reactions: mcdonal22

kele07

Star Member
Jul 5, 2023
Hi All,
When would be the timeline in my case?
I have Biometrics and Medixal exam already done upfront, non-EE PNP
AR - June 6
AOR - Aug 12
ADR - Aug 14 (confimed 15th)
-----------------------------------------------------
Medical exam - Not started
Biometrics - In progress
Eligibility - Not started
Background - In progress
Anyone has idea about my next timeline?

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
Thanks for your reply, I hope that everyone gets the positive news soon and get the DM soon as well. I am glad that my file started showing movement after almost 9 months of silence after AOR. Also, the latest ADR was from Etobicoke office.
Hope you get portal this week. It's reallly unfair that IRCC is processing newer applications faster just to keep their numbers up. 2022 and earlier apps should be prioritized, IMHO.

kuwaitengineer

Jul 31, 2023
Hi, I submitted webform on 7/25 to check out what's going on about my application, (zero progress since aor like 4 and half months ago).
Tracker date got updated yesterday, yet no record shown in application history line.
When could I receive reply regarding my current status? Do anyone has similar experience or any idea?
Thanks!
as far I see, IRCC will not reply the webforms which are only asking about the updated status of an application. I would rather recommend you call them and ask about the status of your eligibility and background check.
Furthermore, if you didn't do your medical test upfront , expect to receive your medical request letter within 5-6 months from the date of submission of your application if everything is ok.
Good luck

Reactions: chaetcha

xanfelng

Apr 5, 2023
Hello everyone,
I submitted my pnp pr application a month ago, I moved to another apartment 2 weeks ago (reside in Canada), and I am yet to receive AOR. When should I inform IRCC about my change of address, after I receive AOR or before?
Thanks

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello everyone,
I submitted my pnp pr application a month ago, I moved to another apartment 2 weeks ago (reside in Canada), and I am yet to receive AOR. When should I inform IRCC about my change of address, after I receive AOR or before?
Thanks
Yea once you receive AOR , send webform and also call them to update address.

Reactions: xanfelng

kele07

Star Member
Jul 5, 2023
Hi All,
AR - June 6
AOR - Aug 12
Biometrics - In progress
Background - In progress

@Miss bee Would have any idea here what would happen next?

dothientai2012

Aug 12, 2018
I've just received an ITA today and when I checked my EOI again, I saw that my NOC CODE was wrong.

It was

20012 Computer and information systems managers.

However, my current position is

21231 - Software engineers and designers

What can I do in this case?

They were both in the same draw on date Aug 15th, 2023. Same scoring factor, etc...
Currently, my score is 58, the wrong NOC Code itself didn't give me any advantage, but I was too scared when I read similar incidents online

Draw August 15, 2023
Tech occupations
Candidates only received an invitation if they had a score of 46 and above, and a job offer in one of the national occupational codes (NOC) below:
NOC 20012 - Computer and information systems managers
NOC 21211 - Data Scientists
NOC 21223 - Database analysts and data administrators
NOC 21230 - Computer systems developers and programmers
NOC 21231 - Software engineers and designers
NOC 21232 - Software developers and programmers
NOC 21233 - Web designers
NOC 21234 - Web developers and programmers
NOC 21311 - Computer engineers (except software engineers and designers)
NOC 22221 – User support technicians
NOC 22222 – Information systems testing technicians

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
Finally Got Portal 1 request from Montreal IRCC! No PAL.. the journey seems to be nearing to an end.

Scary Updates:
Aug 05, 2023 (GU): "We are processing your background check.." >> "Your Application is in Progress.."
Aug 14, 2023 (GU): ..>> "Not Applicable" and
Aug 15, 2023 (GU): .. >> "We are processing.." and "Aug 15, 2023: Final Decision.."

Everything else on my signature.
Yaayy... Congratulations brother, happy for ya!

• Love
Reactions: buddy013

chaetcha

Jun 27, 2023
as far I see, IRCC will not reply the webforms which are only asking about the updated status of an application. I would rather recommend you call them and ask about the status of your eligibility and background check.
Furthermore, if you didn't do your medical test upfront , expect to receive your medical request letter within 5-6 months from the date of submission of your application if everything is ok.
Good luck
Appreciate your kind reply so much.
Sorry I didn't mention I do did upfront medical test and got passed same day I received aor message.
Then they requested ADR document the next day, I uploaded, no updates nor review after that.
I'm getting a bit upset cos two of my acquaintances, we have very similar ar and aor timeline, both received pal about one month ago.
Well, I will reach out to see if some thing's stuck. Thanks again!

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi All,
AR - June 6
AOR - Aug 12
Biometrics - In progress
Background - In progress

@Miss bee Would have any idea here what would happen next?
I think next step will be your eligibility clearance and medical pass . Most accurate way to know about your application is to call CIC and request GCMS notes . Did you sent upfront medical sheet through webform already?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I've just received an ITA today and when I checked my EOI again, I saw that my NOC CODE was wrong.

It was

20012 Computer and information systems managers.

However, my current position is

21231 - Software engineers and designers

What can I do in this case?

They were both in the same draw on date Aug 15th, 2023. Same scoring factor, etc...
Currently, my score is 58, the wrong NOC Code itself didn't give me any advantage, but I was too scared when I read similar incidents online
Do you have enough points to get invited for next draw ? This is little bit complicated I think you should decline invitation and then modify it and get in pool again .