+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

natasha09

Star Member
Jul 24, 2012
were you not able to upload the documents via gckey or they requested it via webform. Since you have already submitted these documents, it’ll be added to your file
I sent it via webform on the 4th of May, GC key is showing " we received your documents...

buddy013

Jan 24, 2019
Finally! ghost update on my GC Key and this changed.
Portal 1 coming soon? Please!!

Final decision - August 14, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Congrats!!
Did your BGC status (GCKey) change from "Your application in progress...." to "N/A" at any point in time?

Economist06

Jul 13, 2022
Hey everyone - I have a question on PR card. I have received my eCopr on August 03. Do you know if there is any way to check how the process of sending/printing of PR card is going? Under PR portal, I can see "In Review with IRCC". Any suggestion?

Dddddaisy

Nov 6, 2022
Finally! ghost update on my GC Key and this changed.
Portal 1 coming soon? Please!!

Final decision - August 14, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Congratulations! I have a very similar timeline with you, but I am still waiting. Hope I can get final decision soon!

mrcjw914

Star Member
Jan 27, 2023
Whats the status right now? is it "We are processing your Background Check"? or "Your application is in progress"?
Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • June 7, 2023 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • February 23, 2023 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • August 14, 2023 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
this is what it looks like now!

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
Well, I got GU again and the BGC went to N/A today too.. Hopefully it goes back to processing now.....

Edit:
How long did it take to change from N/A back to 'processing' for you?
Getting GU again means there is good movement on your file.. If there is no AD's on way, hopefully you should get DM soon or PAL, followed by DM. For me, it took about 32 days from "N/A --> Processing".

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
Hey everyone - I have a question on PR card. I have received my eCopr on August 03. Do you know if there is any way to check how the process of sending/printing of PR card is going? Under PR portal, I can see "In Review with IRCC". Any suggestion?
You will need to link PR card application manually into gckey account and then track thru GCkey, you will get notified once the card is mailed. Refer to this post #6,018 for details.

faizanshafiq

Star Member
Jun 19, 2016
Hi everyone,
I got US visitor visa after I applied for PR non EE. I didn't travel yet also not planning until Jan or Feb next year. Do I need to tell IRCC about this visa or it is not required?

Thanks

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
Hi everyone,
I got US visitor visa after I applied for PR non EE. I didn't travel yet also not planning until Jan or Feb next year. Do I need to tell IRCC about this visa or it is not required?

Thanks
No, not required to informed them.. In case if you travel and later, if they ask for schedule A in ADR, you can update your travel. I had similar case, my spouse got US visitor visa after AoR, we travel to U.S as well, was not required to update.