+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Birth place has typo and record of landing is not updated.. what is the impact on PR card?

do we just need to post the form and forget about it?or anything else
Your PR card will not have Birth place . It will have basic information like your name , DOB, Uci number, etc . PR Card will be still shipped even with error on COPR . I would suggest you to do amendment of landing document.
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=041&top=12

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello,

I applied for GCMS notes on 28th May, and it's over 2 months now and I haven't got anything yet!

Is anyone else waiting for GCMS this long?

Any idea Miss bee?

Thank you.
It all depends how much busy they are and how much requests they got in last few months. You can order note’s again.

rishuaj

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Thanks. do we need to follow up? or it is just kind of FYI to them, and correct the information.
Once your application has been received, it will be processed and you will be advised whether your request has been approved or refused. Processing times can change. You can obtain current processing times on our website.

Approved requests
If your request for an amendment to a valid temporary resident document is approved, you will receive a new temporary resident document (IMM 1442) reflecting the amendment(s).

If your request for an amendment to your record of landing or confirmation of permanent residence is approved, you will receive a verification of status document that will show the amendment that was recorded in the system. Please present the VoS document with your original record of landing (IMM 1000) or confirmation of permanent residence when you are asked to present your entry documents.

rishuaj

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
Once your application has been received, it will be processed and you will be advised whether your request has been approved or refused. Processing times can change. You can obtain current processing times on our website.

Approved requests
If your request for an amendment to a valid temporary resident document is approved, you will receive a new temporary resident document (IMM 1442) reflecting the amendment(s).

If your request for an amendment to your record of landing or confirmation of permanent residence is approved, you will receive a verification of status document that will show the amendment that was recorded in the system. Please present the VoS document with your original record of landing (IMM 1000) or confirmation of permanent residence when you are asked to present your entry documents.
Thanks, but no impact on PR cards right? they will be processed. on emistake is my last port of entry is not updated, it shows the old one, but original entry date is correct. do i need to file amendment for that?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Thanks, but no impact on PR cards right? they will be processed. on emistake is my last port of entry is not updated, it shows the old one, but original entry date is correct. do i need to file amendment for that?
If you are sending documents for fixing, I would recommend you to fix all errors because it will take same time for all errors to be fixed. For PR card , there will be no impact and it will be shipped within processing time .

Reactions: rishuaj