+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

arsh0016

Apr 17, 2023
I am waiting for ecopr from 26 July should I send them email on the ircc portal email regarding my ecopr concern ?

Muhammad679

Star Member
Sep 23, 2022
Hi everyone,

What if I am in India and ai get Portal 1. I heard we have to declare within 7 days that I am in Canada. What should I do ?

Anyone faced this problem ?

Thanks and Regards,
Durvesh Shah
According to the what I read in the forum, that actually cause a massive delay on your application

They won't touch your application till your return date. your Portal 2 will come once you arrive in Canada. I suggest you should come back to Canada as soon as you get your pre arrival letter. because I'm also thinking about going back home and I researched your little bit regarding this.

Reactions: Rocky261096

Mayank_Patel

Oct 3, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hey,
Anyone got PR card recently?
If yes, how long it will take after E-COPR

geraldolvn

Star Member
Nov 10, 2022
According to the what I read in the forum, that actually cause a massive delay on your application

They won't touch your application till your return date. your Portal 2 will come once you arrive in Canada. I suggest you should come back to Canada as soon as you get your pre arrival letter. because I'm also thinking about going back home and I researched your little bit regarding this.
Actually the "massive delay" will depend on how long you will stay there. For most of people, they will receive Portal 2 the same day they arrive in Canada, as long as they reply to Portal 1 with that information.

Etareri111

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
Good day all. Please I will like to know if anyone understand why am getting updates but not seeing any changes in my application. I was updated 28 July and today 3 August. Is there any meaning to this. My ar march 25th, AOR 4th April. Medical and bio completed.

jmdbsa

Star Member
Nov 22, 2022
Good day all. Please I will like to know if anyone understand why am getting updates but not seeing any changes in my application. I was updated 28 July and today 3 August. Is there any meaning to this. My ar march 25th, AOR 4th April. Medical and bio completed.
it is ghost update by indicating some operations by ircc. if you have the gcms notes, u will know the details..

Reactions: Etareri111