+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Giri_visa

Mar 4, 2018
Hi All,

Can you please clarify my doubts

Do we need IELTS and Proof of funds while submitting NON-Express entry application(nomination under International student stream).

1.At the time of nomination I have added IELTS score though I did not gain any points for that(due to 1 band low in one module, less than clb 7), but do I still need to upload that? because at the time of NON express entry profile , there is an option to upload language results? -
If I need to upload test results can I use same test report or do I need to reappear?

2.Do we need to show any proof of funds ? while submitting non express entry application (ISS stream) - I am assuming we do not required to upload, but what I can upload in the proof of funds section?.

Thank you for your replies.

Kasim5

Jul 27, 2023
i have submitted PR application on 30th april 2023 but still not hear anything from ircc, how can i check the status of application?

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
Hi, I got portal 1 today, so when i responded to the offer with my email address, i am a bit confused. It says IRCC will create an account for you (you can't create one).

But I submitted my application with that same email address i gave them. Has anyone faced this issue?
It’s a template email. Mine was the same, and I also submitted my PR application through the portal. I got a new tab in my portal instead of a new account.

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
Hi All,

Can you please clarify my doubts

Do we need IELTS and Proof of funds while submitting NON-Express entry application(nomination under International student stream).

1.At the time of nomination I have added IELTS score though I did not gain any points for that(due to 1 band low in one module, less than clb 7), but do I still need to upload that? because at the time of NON express entry profile , there is an option to upload language results? -
If I need to upload test results can I use same test report or do I need to reappear?

2.Do we need to show any proof of funds ? while submitting non express entry application (ISS stream) - I am assuming we do not required to upload, but what I can upload in the proof of funds section?.

Thank you for your replies.
If your IELTS result is still valid, you can upload that. I submitted the same IELTS in my federal PR application because it was still valid at the time. I did not submit any proof of funds, but my PNP is “Job Offer ISS”. If you are currently in Canada on a WP, you don’t need to submit POF, as far as I know.

Rocky261096

Jul 7, 2020
Hi everyone,

What if I am in India and ai get Portal 1. I heard we have to declare within 7 days that I am in Canada. What should I do ?

Anyone faced this problem ?

Thanks and Regards,
Durvesh Shah

CanadianDream2945

Star Member
May 15, 2023
Servants will be back after July, then another batch of them will go on vacation in August. So, it seems in winter :D
Some are back I guess, hopefully they will start working on schedule without long coffee breaks !!
AR - June 2023
Waiting for AOR (got temporary application number via webform )

Aug 1, 2023
Hi everyone, I was finally able to submit my application yesterday after the portal glitch was fixed. What are the next steps for me now? Now should I just wait for the AOR? Will I be able to trach progress on the application only after I get AOR?

Kpant34

Star Member
May 2, 2023
Hi everyone, I was finally able to submit my application yesterday after the portal glitch was fixed. What are the next steps for me now? Now should I just wait for the AOR? Will I be able to trach progress on the application only after I get AOR?
Yes you would need to wait for AOR and once you receive the AOR IRCC will guide you with the process to link your file to GC key and you can also creat Apllication tracker account to track the updates on your file. All the best!

jmdbsa

Star Member
Nov 22, 2022
I did yeah, as of July 20th everything is in progress and security says not started. Makes sense as I've seen security is touched after eligibility and other stuff is cleared. I'm an SINP applicant and trends show it takes 2-3 months. But yeah I'm waiting as I know we're not EE

Thank you for your response tho
I see. Actually the most time
i have submitted PR application on 30th april 2023 but still not hear anything from ircc, how can i check the status of application?
waiting.. if you do not have AOR or TN...