+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

seeya.ramxn96

Jun 15, 2023
you can order gcms notes for verifying if you are in the security screening...If it is, u may need to wait another 4-12 months...
I did yeah, as of July 20th everything is in progress and security says not started. Makes sense as I've seen security is touched after eligibility and other stuff is cleared. I'm an SINP applicant and trends show it takes 2-3 months. But yeah I'm waiting as I know we're not EE

Thank you for your response tho

Reactions: jmdbsa and MJHamedi

MJHamedi

Star Member
Apr 8, 2023
I did yeah, as of July 20th everything is in progress and security says not started. Makes sense as I've seen security is touched after eligibility and other stuff is cleared. I'm an SINP applicant and trends show it takes 2-3 months. But yeah I'm waiting as I know we're not EE

Thank you for your response tho
I have everything passed and security not started. Regarding GCMS note, they sent my security for clearance officer. In this stage they gonna evaluate your security and if they do not find anything serious, they will approve your application or in worst case scenario, your security will take long as the other guy mentioned 6-12 months.

Kpant34

Star Member
May 2, 2023
I have everything passed and security not started. Regarding GCMS note, they sent my security for clearance officer. In this stage they gonna evaluate your security and if they do not find anything serious, they will approve your application or in worst case scenario, your security will take long as the other guy mentioned 6-12 months.
How long it takes for IRCC to respond to GCMS notes? I applied it on July 19 yet to receive it

vuxgamer

Jul 25, 2023
Hello, what PNP did you apply??Do you mind sharing your VO please. Ordering PCC from Ireland takes weeks, talking from experience, I ordered mine(from the store street Garda Station) in January and received the PCC after 4-5 weeks.
Hello Natasha,

I applied through BC PNP - International Graduate Tech.

I am afraid I don't know what Visa Office is processing my application. Ireland has been a pain in the ass because of how long they take to process but there is

Aug 1, 2023
Looks like there was glitch with PR portal today however you can certainly try different browser and try to clear cookies for browser you are using. If nothing works remove all the filled information and start new application in account and try again. Hopefully it will work . If nothing works out try calling CIC and submit webform under technical difficulties section in webform. Try submitting again and again it will work after many tries .
Thank you for your reply. Yes, I see many other people have also posted on Twitter about this glitch. Don’t know how long they will take to fix it.

Apr 18, 2023
Hi, I got portal 1 today, so when i responded to the offer with my email address, i am a bit confused. It says IRCC will create an account for you (you can't create one).

But I submitted my application with that same email address i gave them. Has anyone faced this issue?

Flowerman

Star Member
May 3, 2023
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
App. Filed.......
06-03-2023
AOR Received.
21-03-2023
LANDED..........
June 1 2023
Thank you for your advice.
but we informed IRCC that I would return in couple of days. I was inside canada on work permit and still hold valid visit visa.

I think, valid visit visa will allow me to enter canada. Please share your opinion on this.

how you sorted while you were outside and got portal1?

thanks.
I had a valid visa issued on May 1 and travelled on May 21. After arriving at my destination I couldn’t return after numerous back and forth with IRCC. At the end it took me 2 months and a lot of $$ to get back. Your situation may be different but I will suggest if you’re done, try and come back soon! It may help u. I eventually got back but the stress has left an unforgettable experience for me.

MJHamedi

Star Member
Apr 8, 2023
Hi, I got portal 1 today, so when i responded to the offer with my email address, i am a bit confused. It says IRCC will create an account for you (you can't create one).

But I submitted my application with that same email address i gave them. Has anyone faced this issue?
I do not think so. The credentials gonna be something new. Would you please share your timeline?!