Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

bolo2

Jul 1, 2022
My timeline
Ar june 2022
Aor dec 6 2022
Req pcc and rprf fee dec 6 2022
Docs uploaded and fee paid dec 7 2022

I have heard nothing since. No med request, no pal. Also cant find my file in ecas.

Anyone have similiar experience?

Muhammad679

Star Member
Sep 23, 2022
My timeline
Ar june 2022
Aor dec 6 2022
Req pcc and rprf fee dec 6 2022
Docs uploaded and fee paid dec 7 2022

I have heard nothing since. No med request, no pal. Also cant find my file in ecas.

Anyone have similiar experience?
Did you applied GCMS note?

holy_molly

Star Member
Nov 22, 2021
Btw the officers don't necessarily change background checks from "Not started" to "In progress". The operator told me that officers only indicate changes in gcms half of the time (and they told them that during their training). My case would be the proof of it. My security was "Not started" until it was passed yesterday. My criminality was "In progress" (also was only passed yesterday) since November last year, and usually criminality is done within a couple of weeks after it's been started.

Reactions: harinder_singh

harinder_singh

Star Member
May 11, 2023
OMG. You applied almost 4 months sooner than me.
Mine is:
AR: 22 Nov, 2022
ADR 1: Jan 30, 2023
ADR 2: Feb 1, 2023
AoR: I have not got any AoR on my email.

I have called them since I got my GCMS last week and wanted to know is there any move on my application from Feb and saw that nothing happened!
The statuses were as same as you.
IDK what the hell are they doing with applications!
I understand us getting frustrated and a little impatient as well but we are way under our processing time yet. It's still 19 months from AR Date.

harinder_singh

Star Member
May 11, 2023
Btw the officers don't necessarily change background checks from "Not started" to "In progress". The operator told me that officers only indicate changes in gcms half of the time (and they told them that during their training). My case would be the proof of it. My security was "Not started" until it was passed yesterday. My criminality was "In progress" (also was only passed yesterday) since November last year, and usually criminality is done within a couple of weeks after it's been started.
Thanks for the info., I didn't know that. BTW, hope you get positive results soon.

MJHamedi

Star Member
Apr 8, 2023
I understand us getting frustrated and a little impatient as well but we are way under our processing time yet. It's still 19 months from AR Date.
Agree but really 19 months is much above what they need to process an application which passed in another stage and need a quick review for eligibility. The background, criminality and security check take time but really 19 months?!

Reactions: harinder_singh

yslyslysl

Star Member
Jul 16, 2020
Hey... anyone knows how long it usually takes to update medical
I have been waiting since May 19 (IRCC received my medical report)
It's really anxious I don't get a single update :(
Called IRCC they just said it's being reviewed....

buddy013

Jan 24, 2019
Hey... anyone knows how long it usually takes to update medical
I have been waiting since May 19 (IRCC received my medical report)
It's really anxious I don't get a single update :(
Called IRCC they just said it's being reviewed....
I took my ME on March 6 and it was passed on March 22.... In your case, you gotta wait, since they confirmed receiving and reviewing it.