+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Stellar23

Nov 3, 2022
I got GSMC notes last week. I noticed App Status Reason:Inventory-SPR. Does it mean no one has assessed my application?
Criminality and Info Sharing was passed right away when I got AOR Nov 2022.
Primary office: Etobicoke

jay4121997

Star Member
Jan 18, 2023
My tracker is showing updated date of 22 May,
I don't see any status updates though.

I did called on 19th and it does show in the history (we received your inquiry)

AMD171

Star Member
May 23, 2023
it will show you after some time, I don't think that tracker update dates actually matter, I got a couple of updates on my tracker but still, I am on stuck on the security check

Reactions: jay4121997

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
I got GSMC notes last week. I noticed App Status Reason:Inventory-SPR. Does it mean no one has assessed my application?
Criminality and Info Sharing was passed right away when I got AOR Nov 2022.
Primary office: Etobicoke
If your Primary office is Etobicoke..then I think your file must have been transferred from CIO (central intake office - sydney) to Etobicoke, coz all files initially go to CIO. "Inventory-SPR" basically means that your file was transferred (Etobicoke) and it has been acknowledged by the destination office but they have not started working on it. I too have "Inventory-SPR" in my GCMS notes and my file was transferred to Etobicoke.. I read posts and other timelines indicates thats Etobicoke processes application quickly once they start working on the file.

Reactions: buddy013

Hijrat1988

Jan 25, 2023
Yesterday on tracker my wife's medical expiry date was updated but not mine.
Similarly, today I received email from where we have got done our medical that they submitted our e-medical on 20th May.
Any idea why my medical not updated yet?

Stellar23

Nov 3, 2022
If your Primary office is Etobicoke..then I think your file must have been transferred from CIO (central intake office - sydney) to Etobicoke, coz all files initially go to CIO. "Inventory-SPR" basically means that your file was transferred (Etobicoke) and it has been acknowledged by the destination office but they have not started working on it. I too have "Inventory-SPR" in my GCMS notes and my file was transferred to Etobicoke.. I read posts and other timelines indicates thats Etobicoke processes application quickly once they start working on the file.
I think it was transferred after they completed Criminality and Info Sharing at CIO on the same day they sent me AOR which is Nov 3 2022. Not sure what the inventory is at Etobicoke. It has been 6 months with no movement. I called few times for the past couple months, they told me that the officer is working on mine but seem like no one look at it.

• Wow
Reactions: Waitty

VanessaE

Star Member
Mar 30, 2018
My tracker is showing updated date of 22 May,
I don't see any status updates though.

I did called on 19th and it does show in the history (we received your inquiry)
Hi Jay,

I also called on the 19th to ask why my updated date says May 12th and no updates, call centre agent says updates on enquiries show in the history but if you get an updated date, it means an officer completed a check. I am hoping that's true because my BGC has also been in progress since 19th April with eligibility not started and I received two ghost updates like that on the 11th and 12th of May.

Good luck!

Nemfis

Sep 16, 2022
St. John's
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hey folks! Almost finished my trip, so sharing my timeline:
NLPNP SW, Non-EE, Old Medicals, and Biometrics
AR - March 3rd, 2023
AoR - April 11th, 2023
PAL - April 18th, 2023
Background check completed - May 15th, 2023
COPR Number appeared on the tracker - May 18th, 2023
Portal 1 - May 19th, 2023
Portal 2 - May 23rd, 2023
Portal 2 was received after a long weekend. I immediately uploaded photos, and addresses and submitted confirmation cases for myself and my dependants today. Hope soon we'll get our eCoPR and will go further.
Good luck to everyone!

AMD171

Star Member
May 23, 2023
Hey folks! Almost finished my trip, so sharing my timeline:
NLPNP SW, Non-EE, Old Medicals, and Biometrics
AR - March 3rd, 2023
AoR - April 11th, 2023
PAL - April 18th, 2023
Background check completed - May 15th, 2023
COPR Number appeared on the tracker - May 18th, 2023
Portal 1 - May 19th, 2023
Portal 2 - May 23rd, 2023
Portal 2 was received after a long weekend. I immediately uploaded photos, and addresses and submitted confirmation cases for myself and my dependants today. Hope soon we'll get our eCoPR and will go further.
Good luck to everyone!
congrats
but just in 3 months?:eek: