+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Kuldeep gill

Star Member
Jan 19, 2020
Hi guys I applied on March 28, 2022 through immigration lawyer. Now I got portal one email on February 21st and I replied back same day and confirmed my details. Now I got another email today that says” New permanent residence confirmation case created under your account and please login using the current password and username” I logged in and there is nothing different in portal its the same stuff that Have been there since I applied: type of application, date of submission and there is one disabled button that says submitted which is now changed into purple colour but its still disabled. Now I don’t know where should I upload my picture and stuff. Does anyone know about it?

Anna828

Feb 21, 2018
Hi guys I applied on March 28, 2022 through immigration lawyer. Now I got portal one email on February 21st and I replied back same day and confirmed my details. Now I got another email today that says” New permanent residence confirmation case created under your account and please login using the current password and username” I logged in and there is nothing different in portal its the same stuff that Have been there since I applied: type of application, date of submission and there is one disabled button that says submitted which is now changed into purple colour but its still disabled. Now I don’t know where should I upload my picture and stuff. Does anyone know about it?
Did you click on the second tab to confirm your permanent residency?

jatinaroray2k

Star Member
Aug 9, 2016
Hi, I have a question.

Application date is Feb 5 and now I am waiting for the AOR. Just wanted to check if I get an open work permit after receiving the AOR, would I be able to change my current job?

jay4121997

Star Member
Jan 18, 2023
I am applying for OINP Master stram
I just noticed that on my birth certificate, there is a spelling error in my mother's name, will this create an issue?

pstfrancis29

Mar 26, 2019
AR- DEC 12th 2022
AOR+BIL: 17th February 2023
SINP OID OUTLAND
Then on Friday I got an update on my GCKEY it’s IFHP application, so I am wondering if it’s MR they are trying to send . Pls advise

qappylove

Star Member
Jan 4, 2023
I am applying for OINP Master stram
I just noticed that on my birth certificate, there is a spelling error in my mother's name, will this create an issue?
If you have already submitted your application and have not yet been contacted by the OINP, you may be able to make changes to your application. Contact the OINP immediately and provide them with a corrected birth certificate, which shows the correct spelling of your mother's name.

If your application has already been processed and the OINP has contacted you, you should explain the mistake and provide a corrected birth certificate. Depending on the severity of the error and how it has affected your application, the OINP may require additional documentation or may make a decision based on the information you have provided.

jay4121997

Star Member
Jan 18, 2023
If you have already submitted your application and have not yet been contacted by the OINP, you may be able to make changes to your application. Contact the OINP immediately and provide them with a corrected birth certificate, which shows the correct spelling of your mother's name.

If your application has already been processed and the OINP has contacted you, you should explain the mistake and provide a corrected birth certificate. Depending on the severity of the error and how it has affected your application, the OINP may require additional documentation or may make a decision based on the information you have provided.

Thanks,

Btw I already got the nomination as birth certificate was not a requirement for oinp. I was referring about the PR portal. But I assume it's the same thing as you mentioned. I will probably try to get a certificate with correct spelling and then submit my application.

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Please, keep us (me) updated with ADR status - if it changes in the system We are reviewing uploaded documents.
Mine hasn't been looked at since the end of Jan when I uploaded them.
Sure. All others have been changed except the last upload (PCC's), those are still in uploaded status.