App. Filed.......
13 July 2010
AOR Received.
18 August 2010
IELTS Request
L=7 R=9 W=6.5 S=8
In EG7 Guide Factor 6 if you notice it says:

A. Spouse or common-law partner’s level of education

Guide does not say "accompanying spouse or common-law partner's level of education" so this means "accompanying or non-accompanying spouse or common-law partner's education's point can be claim

but in section B,C,D and E it says clearly says "You or your accompanying spouse or common-law partner". I think this mean if you want to claim point in section B,C,D and E you spouse of common-low should be accompany you to canada

but to claim points in section A, your partner do not have to accompany you to canada.

Please tell me if I am understanding this right or not?

Thanks in Advance

Factor 6:
Adaptability (maximum 10 points)

A. Spouse or common-law partner’s level of education
 Secondary school (high school) diploma or less: 0 points
 A one-year diploma, trade certificate, apprenticeship, or university degree and at least 12 years of full-time or full-time equivalent studies: 3 points
 A diploma, trade certificate, apprenticeship, or university degree of two years or more and at least 14 years of full-time or full-time equivalent studies: 4 points
 A Master‟s degree or PhD and at least 17 years of full-time or full-time equivalent studies: 5 points

B. Previous study in Canada:
 You or your accompanying spouse or common-law partner studied at a post-secondary institution in Canada for at least two years on a full-time basis. This must have been done after the age of 17 and with a valid study permit.

C. Previous work in Canada:
 You or your accompanying spouse or common-law partner completed a minimum of one year of full-time work in Canada on a valid work permit.

D. Arranged employment:
 You earned points under Factor 5: Arranged Employment.
E. Relatives in Canada:
 You or your accompanying spouse or common-law partner has a relative, i.e., parent, grandparent, child, grandchild, child of a parent, (sibling), child of a grandparent, (aunt/uncle), or grandchild of a parent, (niece or nephew), who lives in Canada and is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.

visaexpert

Apr 22, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEWDELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You will be awarded points for your spouse education only if spouse accompany with you in Canada.

In short, to get spouse education point, You must pay application fees 550$ for your spouse.

Post secondary education of dependent spouse is required to get point under Adaptability factor of Spouse Education Category.

Moosa

Jan 27, 2011
Non Accompanying Spouse and Education points

In EG7 Guide Factor 6 if you notice it says:

A. Spouse or common-law partner's level of education

Guide does not say "accompanying spouse or common-law partner's level of education" so this means "accompanying or non-accompanying spouse or common-law partner's education's point can be claim

but in section B,C,D and E it says clearly says "You or your accompanying spouse or common-law partner". I think this mean if you want to claim point in section B,C,D and E you spouse of common-low should be accompany you to canada

but to claim points in section A, your partner do not have to accompany you to canada.

Please tell me if I am understanding this right or not?

Thanks in Advance

Factor 6:
Adaptability (maximum 10 points)

A. Spouse or common-law partner's level of education
 Secondary school (high school) diploma or less: 0 points
 A one-year diploma, trade certificate, apprenticeship, or university degree and at least 12 years of full-time or full-time equivalent studies: 3 points
 A diploma, trade certificate, apprenticeship, or university degree of two years or more and at least 14 years of full-time or full-time equivalent studies: 4 points
 A Master‟s degree or PhD and at least 17 years of full-time or full-time equivalent studies: 5 points

B. Previous study in Canada:
 You or your accompanying spouse or common-law partner studied at a post-secondary institution in Canada for at least two years on a full-time basis. This must have been done after the age of 17 and with a valid study permit.

C. Previous work in Canada:
 You or your accompanying spouse or common-law partner completed a minimum of one year of full-time work in Canada on a valid work permit.

D. Arranged employment:
 You earned points under Factor 5: Arranged Employment.
E. Relatives in Canada:
 You or your accompanying spouse or common-law partner has a relative, i.e., parent, grandparent, child, grandchild, child of a parent, (sibling), child of a grandparent, (aunt/uncle), or grandchild of a parent, (niece or nephew), who lives in Canada and is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.

Moosa

Jan 27, 2011
I am pre june applicant.. i have claimed spouse education point, but in form i ticked non Accompanying with me. and also not submit her fee..
should they grant me spouse education point ??? if not.. should i have a chance to pay spouse fee now ?? as i have received my 2nd AOR in March 2011,