+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nomination query, please help

rainbow00

Nov 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone, I am applying for Ontario's nomination program after receiving the PT (NOC 2174, 6+ years) What are the chances of getting the nomination? Shall I apply for Saskatchewan and Nova Scotia nomination program as well in January? Suggestions would be highly appreciated.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
rainbow00 said:
Hi everyone, I am applying for Ontario's nomination program after receiving the PT (NOC 2174, 6+ years) What are the chances of getting the nomination? Shall I apply for Saskatchewan and Nova Scotia nomination program as well in January? Suggestions would be highly appreciated.
Apply for as many different PNPs as you can or you are eligible for but in end, you can only select one province nomination and other provinces will not be able to look or select your profile for there nomination.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
rafzy said:
Apply for as many different PNPs as you can or you are eligible for but in end, you can only select one province nomination and other provinces will not be able to look or select your profile for there nomination.
LOL, as immoral as @Rafzy's advice sounds, it's true. Why put your eggs in 1 basket?