+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOI - OINP Human Capital Health Draw Feb, 2nd

Shahidmustafa197

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
I received NOI from OINP at CRs 479 on Feb 2nd, 2023 under health draw and my NOC is 31102.

I have a few questions if someone can assist me;

• My IELTS exam/test date is Feb 6 while the result date is Feb 18. Which date does OINP consider the test/exam date or result date.?
  • I have seen on your portal that my Express Entry profile should be valid throughout the OINP application process. I understand that I have to appear for IELTS again, I want to understand, Is it mandatory to maintain the same IELTS score to maintain CRS at 479 or if my IELTS score drops, what will be the consequences?? OINP says CLB 7 minimum eligibility. Usually, the IELTS score is locked at ITA and when the application is submitted. Could you please clarify for me? I am under the knife and confused about what will happen.

sampaul

Star Member
Feb 21, 2023
I received NOI from OINP at CRs 479 on Feb 2nd, 2023 under health draw and my NOC is 31102.

I have a few questions if someone can assist me;

• My IELTS exam/test date is Feb 6 while the result date is Feb 18. Which date does OINP consider the test/exam date or result date.?
  • I have seen on your portal that my Express Entry profile should be valid throughout the OINP application process. I understand that I have to appear for IELTS again, I want to understand, Is it mandatory to maintain the same IELTS score to maintain CRS at 479 or if my IELTS score drops, what will be the consequences?? OINP says CLB 7 minimum eligibility. Usually, the IELTS score is locked at ITA and when the application is submitted. Could you please clarify for me? I am under the knife and confused about what will happen.
You haven't mentioned the year that you appeared the exam. I am assuming it is 2021 and your IELTS is going to expire soon.
Answer to your first question, they will be considering the date of result.
And if that's the case you have to write an exam and update your EE profile with your new score. I am not sure what will happen if your score drops from the previous one. but to be on the safer side I would suggest you to maintain the score.