+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC

malican

May 24, 2016
istari said:
I've already answered this in another thread.
They're very straightforward question, and you're not going to get a different response.
Hey thank you. Did not see your response. Will check in a bit.

corizag

Aug 16, 2016
Hello!

Could anyone help out too?

I did a Master's Degree in Industrial Management and Logistics and currently working as a project manager for the Supply Chain department of a retail.

Thank you so much in advance!!!

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
corizag said:
Hello!

Could anyone help out too?

I did a Master's Degree in Industrial Management and Logistics and currently working as a project manager for the Supply Chain department of a retail.

Thank you so much in advance!!!
Email a list of your duties and responsibilities, the job title, and the education required to perform your job to noc@workingincanada.gc.ca and they will tell you the most appropriate NOC.

aarunb88

Nov 22, 2017
Hi All,

I have 5 years of experience in 3 companies. I would like to know which NOC code should i use.
Job A: 2.5 years of experience
I find NOC 2173 closest to my job description and responsibilities

Job B: 2 years
My roles and responsibilities are more relevant to 0124. However I can fit this into 1123

Job C: 6 months
My roles and responsibilities are more relevant to 0124. However I can fit this into 1123

Is it recommended to apply for the same Category of NOC (A - as I can fit in all 3 into this) or should i apply with 2.5 years in NOC A and 2.5 years in NOC 0 ( Job A 2173 & Job B,C 0124)

What would be the best possible option?