Med's Done....
23-10-2015 received in Ecas
Passport Req..
January 6 2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
Is there any place/HRSDC where I could send my job duties and get NOC identified accordingly. if there is any, Please suggest me an email address for it. I need to find out NOC for two duties that I did with different employers. I am in PGWP.

Thank you very much for your help.

arowberry

Nov 25, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2014
AOR Received.
04-04-2014
Med's Request
26-09-2014
Med's Done....
03-10-2014
LANDED..........
27-11-2014
I'm sure people here are worth trying, if you want to list the duties for each position.

I don't know anywhere official myself, but maybe someone else will make a recommendation.

vindj

Oct 24, 2014
You can also send an email to noc-cnp @ workingincanada.gc.ca. with a description of your duties and explain your question and they can suggest a NOC code for you. When you send in your CEC application attach the email response with the suggested NOC code so that your case worker understands why you chose that code.

I did this and they responded with a NOC code

Good luck

noc-cnp @ workingincanada.gc.ca

krupalis25

Sep 22, 2017
Hello,

I am confused about a NOC for a particular job field. The job title is Immigration caseworker. The job description looks something like this :

• Perform allocate tasks, support the work of others on the team
  • Research processes independently, as is required for the team leader.
  • Work with our clients managing expectations, escalations and issues relating to the provision of immigration services
  • Manage and respond to any escalations as appropriate
  • Communicate with applicants, client HR/Global Mobility departments, government and clients to obtain information for the purpose of providing updates
  • Provide consular support - draft, review and submit visa applications ensuring processing requirements at consulates and relevant foreign government immigration authorities are communicated
  • Support reporting requirements - work with relevant stakeholders to ensure reporting is provided that relies on correct data, in a timely fashion
  • Be an active participant in the global immigration team meetings and training sessions
  • Provide general engagement support as required as part of the Immigration team
What should be the appropriate NOC code for the above one? 4164 and 1228 are highly skilled in comparison to the above description.

Any help is appreciated. Thank You.

krupalis25

Sep 22, 2017
You can also send an email to noc-cnp @ workingincanada.gc.ca. with a description of your duties and explain your question and they can suggest a NOC code for you. When you send in your CEC application attach the email response with the suggested NOC code so that your case worker understands why you chose that code.

I did this and they responded with a NOC code

Good luck

noc-cnp @ workingincanada.gc.ca
Hello,

Can an email be sent without a CEC application being made?