+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Noc Help - Racking My Brains

instinct619

Jan 31, 2018
Hey Guys,

Would anyone be able to help me on whether I would be eligible for express entry to Canada on the basis of this job profile. I have listed it with the responsibilities.

Job Title - Homeowners Association Co-ordinator
Responsibilities
1. Provide general information, secretarial, clerical, personal assistance deemed required by Owners Association (OA) Management.
2. Handles administrative work and invoicing, receipting and collection of service charge. Corresponding via emails, texts, phone etc. to the owners to resolve their concerns, and communicating to members via a web portal.
3. Coordinate with other departments like Finance in relation to service charges.
4. Handles all invoicing and payment coordination of all service providers for the OA. Arranges for payments to service providers by OA through Managing Agent. Knowledge of Khidmah procurement process and delegation of authority is required.
5. Creating Information Booklets that will be provided for Homeowners in relation to Service Charge and Owners Association rules and regulations as well as a fine schedule.
6. Apply the law for service charges collection to Owners Association members.
7. Creating forms to be used for Owners Association.
8. Creating invoices samples to be used for service charge collections.
9. Coordination with Procurement Department to create purchase requisitions and to provide all necessary documentation for Finance to release payment.
10. Handles research on specific information related to OA and Property Management such as Property Market Reviews, Market Surveys, and Service Charge & Sinking Fund Benchmarks.
11. Provide assistance on Tenders for services required by the OA.
12. Tracking OA documentation, filing the OA documentation on the Khidmah shared drive and keeping all folders updated.
13. Insurance certificates from owners/tenants per Master Declaration requirement.
14. Handle communication and community notices on the community portal.
15. Make seasonal collections calls (up to 90 days after service charges are sent out).
16. Monthly defaulter coordination with collections coordinator and collections agency.
17. Provide assistance to walk-in clients.
18. Handle procurement of stationarys

Education
Bachelors In Commerce
Certification
Diploma in Business Administration.
Diploma in Aviation, Hospitality and Customer Services.
Essentials of Community Association Management Course
RERA Certification

Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks

dannyhcean

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016
Not sure if this is how it works. For NOC matching you normally go through NOC list first, find one job with R&R that match to your real job (regardless of the title), then have an experience letter with R&R descriptions close to but not identical to the ones listed under that NOC code.

Do you see any job under NOC 0, A or B has similar R&R to what you listed here?