+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC for Scrum Master

sathishc87

May 13, 2018
Hi there,
I'm aslo looking for Scrum Master code. I have experience as Business Analyst and Scrum master. Under NOC 1122, what title you choose for Scrum Master?

Preeth

Dec 4, 2018
Hi All,

I am unable to find NOC for Agile Coach

• Provide coaching and mentorship for multiple Scrum masters and their teams, and help teams assess their ability to adapt and recommend ways to improve
  • Act as a Subject Matter Expert in Agile processes, tools and techniques.
  • Develop and maintain team standards, tools and best practices while providing expertise in Agile estimation and planning.
  • Work with leadership to remove roadblocks at an organizational level
  • Identify methods to improve Agile techniques
  • Develop and recommend effective reporting techniques to determine team capacity, release tracking and overall progress against the Product Roadmap.
  • Take ownership of our existing Scrum process and identify strategic changes across all Scrum teams as our department grows
  • Certified in CSM, CSPO, SAFe

Can anyone please help?

aartivig289

Apr 17, 2019
Hello,

Can someone please share their experience of submitting the EE profile with noc 1122?

I am in a similar boat. I have over 8 years of experience in agile development. For first 5 years, I worked as a scrum master and for the last 3 years I have working as an Agile release train engineer (agile program manager ). I have certifications In Scrum, SAFe and EBA.

Please suggest, if 1122 is the best suited NoC code.

vamsikgr

Sep 22, 2019
I also have same question.

Curretnly, working as Scrum Master, Can some one please if you have used 1122 and applied in EE? and which title should I pick from 1122?
@aartivig289 : have you used 1122?

vamsikgr

Sep 22, 2019
@aartivig289 : thank you so much. I will use 1122 then. what role should I mark my self in reference letter? I have some questions running on my mind
Can we get on to phone and have conversation regarding this. Please text your email.