+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC for Sales Operations Manager

Mocanila

Oct 31, 2019
Dear All,

Please I have a challenge identifying my applicable NOC, I am a sales operations manager. I basically manage a team of people who support the sales team in the field. I am not a Sales manager I only support the sales force.

• Ensure data flows correctly between Sales force automation tools and data warehouse by working closely with the Data team supplying Sales and Customer Success with the data they need to be successful.
• Work closely with Sales Leadership to identify trends, provide insights and optimizations, and drive data influenced decisions
• Collaborate with Sales Leadership to build a scalable sales process
• Optimize routine sales admin tasks such as quota planning, calculating commissions, and auditing sales opportunity data
• Consistently challenge and refine our sales qualified lead definition to ensure we are at maximum efficiency.
• Develop, lead and execute Salesforce data cleansing projects
• Create and maintain documentation and training materials relating to Salesforce
• Perform daily administration and support of the Salesforce platform from a process perspective
• Understand and manage all tools the Sales team utilizes.
• Help Sales and Launch teams optimize usage of Salesforce
• Collaborate with other departments and teams to proactively review and identify opportunities for sales process improvements, remove sales process bottlenecks and improve overall efficiency.
• Support Sales team members with technical support for Salesforce & other tools
• Creates, maintains, and refines sales dashboards and reports
• Partner with Marketing and Customer Success to execute projects that involve Salesforce
• Build out processes for a growing international Sales team; communicate with Sales team members in each location to ensure our processes are optimized

Thank you for your help

Wathsala

May 31, 2019
Dear All,

Please I have a challenge identifying my applicable NOC, I am a sales operations manager. I basically manage a team of people who support the sales team in the field. I am not a Sales manager I only support the sales force.

• Ensure data flows correctly between Sales force automation tools and data warehouse by working closely with the Data team supplying Sales and Customer Success with the data they need to be successful.
• Work closely with Sales Leadership to identify trends, provide insights and optimizations, and drive data influenced decisions
• Collaborate with Sales Leadership to build a scalable sales process
• Optimize routine sales admin tasks such as quota planning, calculating commissions, and auditing sales opportunity data
• Consistently challenge and refine our sales qualified lead definition to ensure we are at maximum efficiency.
• Develop, lead and execute Salesforce data cleansing projects
• Create and maintain documentation and training materials relating to Salesforce
• Perform daily administration and support of the Salesforce platform from a process perspective
• Understand and manage all tools the Sales team utilizes.
• Help Sales and Launch teams optimize usage of Salesforce
• Collaborate with other departments and teams to proactively review and identify opportunities for sales process improvements, remove sales process bottlenecks and improve overall efficiency.
• Support Sales team members with technical support for Salesforce & other tools
• Creates, maintains, and refines sales dashboards and reports
• Partner with Marketing and Customer Success to execute projects that involve Salesforce
• Build out processes for a growing international Sales team; communicate with Sales team members in each location to ensure our processes are optimized

Thank you for your help
Hi, What is the NOC code you used for this. I have the same job description and I am stuck with finding the correct NOC for this.
Thanks