+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC for PRICING ANALYST

gbhanjana

Dec 25, 2018
Hi,
I'm working as Pricing Analyst in India, however, not sure which NOC I should select. Below is my profile:
Pricing Management:
• Develop Price Management processes to create and maintain price list for individual product lines, business groups and/or market segments
• Integrate pricing and key customer-related data for wall-to-wall customer profitability analysis, reporting and identification of opportunities to improve overall profitability
• Identify opportunities and propose recommendations to the business segment to maximize price realization and contribute to the volume & margin targets
• Develop pricing model strategies and methodologies based on quantitative analysis and understanding of market, customer and competitive dynamics
• Prepare business quotes for Federal Government.

Business Analytics & Reporting:

• Analytical reporting based on Discount Trend, Price Waterfall, Variance to plan and Customer Profitability

Strategic Management:

• Liaison with leaders across business segments in Honeywell to negotiate pricing for internal procurement and optimize margins for business

Feb 6, 2021
Hi,
I'm working as Pricing Analyst in India, however, not sure which NOC I should select. Below is my profile:
Pricing Management:
• Develop Price Management processes to create and maintain price list for individual product lines, business groups and/or market segments
• Integrate pricing and key customer-related data for wall-to-wall customer profitability analysis, reporting and identification of opportunities to improve overall profitability
• Identify opportunities and propose recommendations to the business segment to maximize price realization and contribute to the volume & margin targets
• Develop pricing model strategies and methodologies based on quantitative analysis and understanding of market, customer and competitive dynamics
• Prepare business quotes for Federal Government.

Business Analytics & Reporting:

• Analytical reporting based on Discount Trend, Price Waterfall, Variance to plan and Customer Profitability

Strategic Management:

• Liaison with leaders across business segments in Honeywell to negotiate pricing for internal procurement and optimize margins for business
Hi which one did u eventually choose?