+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Noc code

mnagp082

Oct 21, 2020
Hey Everyone
In my employment letter, first two job responsibilities are matching up word to word from the noc code 1215 and rest of the job responsibilities are also quite similar. is it an issue that i have created the employment letter quite similar to what is their in noc code. Does this make my case of forged document.
All my documents are genuine and its coincident that my job responsibilities were matching up with the noce code job responsibilities.
Should i continue with what i have or i should ask my employer to mold the responsibilities just to avoid this risk?

Thanks in advance.

thomas3456

Star Member
Mar 6, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-10-2019
AOR Received.
02-10-2019
Hey Everyone
In my employment letter, first two job responsibilities are matching up word to word from the noc code 1215 and rest of the job responsibilities are also quite similar. is it an issue that i have created the employment letter quite similar to what is their in noc code. Does this make my case of forged document.
All my documents are genuine and its coincident that my job responsibilities were matching up with the noce code job responsibilities.
Should i continue with what i have or i should ask my employer to mold the responsibilities just to avoid this risk?

Thanks in advance.
avoid word to word match or otherwise choose another noc code which is similar.