Star Member
May 2, 2017
new delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
I'm the partner in a firm and director in another- both small businesses. For the said reason, i chose senior manager trade/services (as trade and services is exactly what my businesses did). given the fact that i'm the head/CEO, i chose senior managers.

i'm a little nervous as i'm standing on the threshold of a draw today and reading other posts here, it seems the NOC is reason enough for the application to be rejected. I'm thinking it's got to be a bit subjective though right?

EDIT:
i have read the descriptions and i believe i do fit the bill. i manage strategy, bidding, pricing, hiring and negotiations with clients. I design processes and issue quality control mechanisms. purchase of assets are approved by me.

However, in your answers, please consider that this is a small family owned business/entrepreneurial venture.

Reactions: gabrielfelisoni

SidhuZ

Star Member
Dec 8, 2016
GTA
Visa Office......
SCR
App. Filed.......
24/04/2023
AOR Received.
06/06/2023
You must be ready to substantiate your points claim under the NOC chosen:

A certification letter from other partners/ directors mentioning the responsibilities. Or from the CA handling your firm.
I am assuming this is a Pvt Ltd firm.

Mu husband had similar issue (he is secondary applicant though), but that is what our consultant suggested

adtjindal

Star Member
May 2, 2017
new delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
SidhuZ said:
You must be ready to substantiate your points claim under the NOC chosen:

A certification letter from other partners/ directors mentioning the responsibilities. Or from the CA handling your firm.
I am assuming this is a Pvt Ltd firm.

Mu husband had similar issue (he is secondary applicant though), but that is what our consultant suggested
certification letter: no problem
CA: no problem

i am trying to get some reference letters as well. i have two firms- one partnership and one pvt. ltd.

interesting that your consultant suggested this- how did it work out for you?

SidhuZ

Star Member
Dec 8, 2016
GTA
Visa Office......
SCR
App. Filed.......
24/04/2023
AOR Received.
06/06/2023
Our application is still in process. Waiting for Medicals to be passed
AOR is 31st March so its waiting period

SidhuZ

Star Member
Dec 8, 2016
GTA
Visa Office......
SCR
App. Filed.......
24/04/2023
AOR Received.
06/06/2023
You should be able to see it under the poster's user ID in a hyperlink

Mar 2, 2020
I'm the partner in a firm and director in another- both small businesses. For the said reason, i chose senior manager trade/services (as trade and services is exactly what my businesses did). given the fact that i'm the head/CEO, i chose senior managers.

i'm a little nervous as i'm standing on the threshold of a draw today and reading other posts here, it seems the NOC is reason enough for the application to be rejected. I'm thinking it's got to be a bit subjective though right?

EDIT:
i have read the descriptions and i believe i do fit the bill. i manage strategy, bidding, pricing, hiring and negotiations with clients. I design processes and issue quality control mechanisms. purchase of assets are approved by me.

However, in your answers, please consider that this is a small family owned business/entrepreneurial venture.
Hi there,
How did your application go? What NOC did you choose? I have the exact same situation, and I'm feeling a bit insecure. Could you state what happened in your case?
Thanks a lot!