+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC code nightmare

ranaraag

Mar 23, 2024
I am currently in the process for Canada PR. Given that I am not able to find a matching NOC Code, I am really stressed out.HR suggested me to use 11109 – Other financial officer, however I am not convinced that it is the correct one.

Can someone please advise me the NOC code that I can consider for my job responsibilities?

1)Conduct comprehensive review and examination of accounts to ensure strict adherence to relevant governing legislation and regulations;

2)Process a diverse range of transactions, including investments, wire transfers, institutional trades, purchases, redemption and exchange with meticulous attention to detail and accuracy:

3)Handle accounts for trust, corporations, and individuals, demonstrating a keen understanding of their unique requirements and objectives

4)Facilitated the processing of estate documents in accordance with the specific legal requirements of the relevant jurisdiction. Effectively managed the transfer and unlocking procedures for locked-in accounts, ensuring adherence to regulatory frameworks governing such transactions.

Thank you