+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Noc code match for Pr application

Bear60

Jul 31, 2020
Hi everyone!

I’m trying to figure out what is the best NOC code match for my current job and PR application. Basically, I work at a ski resort as Lift Operations Manager and I’ve found this one: NOC 60031 Other accommodations managers that match most of the job responsibilities, although a couple of them are not even close.

My job is not related to accommodations in this case, but it is a resort (ski resort) and I manage a department. As the official description states: Accommodations service managers evaluate the operations of an accommodation establishment or of a department within such an establishment.

I also found this one: 6316 - Other services supervisors. With this one I have the same match, but I believe I have much heavier workload than a supervisor. In my case, I even have a few supervisors on my team that are under my supervision.

The difference between the 2 is simple, the first noc code (other accommodation managers) is Teer 0, and will give me enough points needed for PR, with the second noc code I won’t be getting decent points towards my PR application.

Any leads or thoughts would be super helpful as I’m really struggling with this in the last few days.

Thank you