+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC Code for Project Coordinator (70010)

jwalak14

Star Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi everyone.

I am looking for the NOC code for my experience. I have 1 year of experience in construction as a Project Coordinator.
My Letter of Employment states the below responsibilities:
  • Monitoring daily, weekly, and monthly labour, equipment, material and subtrade costs.
  • Executing all site purchasing tasks, such as verifying material specifications, creating purchase requests, tracking goods, and guaranteeing the traceability of materials when they are deployed in the field.
  • Examining project designs to ensure they adhere to engineering standards, corporate policies, client contracts, and relevant specifications.
  • Coordinating activities relating to technical developments, scheduling, and resolving engineering design and test problems.
  • Collecting information on a weekly and monthly basis for preparing and updating the progress reports.
  • Planning and organizing the production of project deliverables such as design documents, constructed drawings and turnover documents.
  • Drafting subcontract documents and purchase requirements.
  • Creating and maintaining the project's budget and schedule for the engineering and construction phases.
  • Coordinating design review comments between multi-Discipline Construction teams and Designers and ensure closeout of comments in the design packages.
  • Delivering status and development reports to the project team, management, and clients.
  • Assessing design modifications, specifications, and drawing releases, and making recommendations.
  • Participating in quality assurance in terms of comprehending and putting rules and procedures into practice.
The only NOC code that I could match this is NOC 70010-Construction Managers.
The responsibilities in this NOC are:
  • Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate construction projects from start to finish according to schedule, specifications and budget
  • Prepare and submit construction project budget estimates
  • Plan and prepare construction schedules and milestones and monitor progress against established schedules
  • Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers and subcontractors
  • Develop and implement quality control programs
  • Represent company on matters such as business services and union contracts negotiation
  • Prepare progress reports and issue progress schedules to clients
  • Direct the purchase of building materials and land acquisitions
  • Hire and supervise the activities of subcontractors and subordinate staff.
Can anyone please confirm if this is the NOC code I should be applying to?