+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC Code for Nomura Investment Banking Operations Analyst- Client Services in Listed Derivatives

Rajiv.P

Apr 11, 2021
Hello folks ,

I am having difficulty in finding the right NOC Code for my Canada Express Entry profile . I am a Client Service Analyst working in Listed Derivatives Operations in Middle office / Back office Role supporting Global Market Regions.

I am confused between NOC codes for Financial analysts as i just provided support to Traders/ institutional Clients globally . Please can any one suggest the exact code.

My primary responsibilities are the below :

1) Being the first and Primary point of contact for Nomura Listed Derivative Clients Globally. Bridging the gap between Front office and back office with respect to client trade/cash flows. Working with the client to communicate information about their account/positions and Liaising with Nomura Core Operations groups to resolve queries or problems for the client.

2) Managing trade flow through Middle Office and clearing systems for trades to be booked through GMI into Client account correctly. Allocation of trades in system, break analysis and solution from upstream Risk booking systems like Fidessa and various Middle office Risk systems , exception handling is part of this trade management. Maintaining Static in Middle office Risk system to ensure smooth trade life cycle flows and no risk system breaches for policies pertaining to a particular region , Exchange Regulations.

3) Communicating cash collateral calls to calls to clients . Managing client margins , reconciling margin from Internal and External sources and resolving the breaks to ensure no loss to Nomura. Assisting clients with collateral & account reconciliations.

4) Booking Internal MO entries with respect to Client Exercise and Assignment Obligations for products of US and European Single Stock Options. Posting Internal entries on client statement and MO books for FX Conversion done by Nomura FX Desk in London and Asia on behalf of client.

4) Creation of Customized Client Reporting through SAP Business Objects. Ensuring Delivery of Client Reports through Internal tools and external statements provided by the vendor system GMI. Mapping client names, accounts, email ids, FTP sites in the Nomura Now Client Reporting system. Maintaining system data, analyzing the data flow, monitoring system alerts, coordinating with different teams, traders to solve the errors.

5) Creation, ownership and maintenance of tailor made client reporting solutions through delivery jobs like Trade Recaps , reconciliations and allocation in the middle office system. Monitoring error logs and exception handling. Adhoc Data request to client and internal teams by querying the database via Structured Query Language (SQL) and SAP Business Objects to close open audit points.

6) Coordinated with Various Stakeholders where Nomura has outsourced its Business Operations for specific markets to perform day to day operations.

7) Detailed UAT testing for system enhancements, new developments. Coordinating with IT and Dev teams for projects. Maintaining and prioritizing JIRAs.

Tamara165g

May 5, 2023
I know this post is old but can someone offer any suggestions? I was also in Investment & Trade op

Key Responsibilities:
• Deliver accurate, timely and compliant trade processing services.
o Identify, record, investigate and resolve trades failing to achieve market settlement by contractual settlement date
o Record, investigate and resolve trade related interest claims and report any associated costs to senior management in a timely manner
o Process required post execution trade amendments under instruction
• Perform function in line with established business controls
• Role provides administrative, transactional based support to others involved in the taskof fund / portfolio management
• Role will have a limited impact on external clients. Interactions with clients, whilst potentially frequent, will be of a routine, transactional nature
Maintaining Firm’s centralized positions, prices and P&L

Dijom

Jun 7, 2023
Hi! I work in an IB- Back Office Operations too. May I know what NOC code did you end up using? Did it work?