+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC code for Marketing (paid advertising & SEO) and E-commerce Coordinator

Soni51

Feb 7, 2024
Hello Everyone,

I am confused regarding my NOC code. NOC code 11202 (Professional Occupation in advertising, marketing & public relation) & 10022 (Advertising, Marketing & public relations manager) are mostly matches but not exactly.

I am working as a Marketing and E-Commerce Coordinator (most of my work is paid advertising & SEO specific) for retail company in Toronto. My work includes following duties,
Duties:
- Manage all online advertising campaigns
- Maintain and optimize the marketing strategy to maximize ROl, increase conversion rate.
- drive traffic and sales. Analyze existing campaign data and understand our current strategies and channels as well as research & propose new strategies and channels
- Track, analyze and report insights on traffic campaigns to the rest of the e-commerce team
- Optimize copy on all paid ads and CTAs. Perform AVB tests wherever necessary
- Improve SEO strategy for the website with measurable data
- Stay up to date with overall e-commerce industry trends and use this knowledge to ensure the website complies
- Perform various tasks related to the website
- Assist our web development team with creating apps or databases where necessary)
- Any additional related tasks that build the future of our e-commerce business

If anyone have similar duties and already applied for PR under CEC, can you please assist me.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Reactions: imansoor

imansoor

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello Everyone,

I am confused regarding my NOC code. NOC code 11202 (Professional Occupation in advertising, marketing & public relation) & 10022 (Advertising, Marketing & public relations manager) are mostly matches but not exactly.

I am working as a Marketing and E-Commerce Coordinator (most of my work is paid advertising & SEO specific) for retail company in Toronto. My work includes following duties,
Duties:
- Manage all online advertising campaigns
- Maintain and optimize the marketing strategy to maximize ROl, increase conversion rate.
- drive traffic and sales. Analyze existing campaign data and understand our current strategies and channels as well as research & propose new strategies and channels
- Track, analyze and report insights on traffic campaigns to the rest of the e-commerce team
- Optimize copy on all paid ads and CTAs. Perform AVB tests wherever necessary
- Improve SEO strategy for the website with measurable data
- Stay up to date with overall e-commerce industry trends and use this knowledge to ensure the website complies
- Perform various tasks related to the website
- Assist our web development team with creating apps or databases where necessary)
- Any additional related tasks that build the future of our e-commerce business

If anyone have similar duties and already applied for PR under CEC, can you please assist me.

Thank you!
I think it will be 11202 since I also fall under same NOC. my job title is Digital Media Planner but I execute campaigns not plan them.