+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC Code - 2174 vs 2171 vs 2173

arama004

Sep 30, 2017
Hello All,

I am confused regarding which NOC code I should be applying under. I feel 2174 is appropriate. I would greatly appreciate the feedback from the community. Below are my job duties:

1) Maintain, troubleshoot and revise lead management and automation processes and systems;
2) Gather business requirements from Sales Operations and convert them to technical specifications for the marketing systems;
3) Obtain technical requirements from IT to ensure marketing systems integrate with CRM and ERP systems;
4) Coordinate with the vendors to streamline the lead feed/track/feedback processes;
5) Generate reports for internal stakeholders on marketing lead performance and implement changes to drive future performance;
6) Review/analyze/program to automate and integrate the processes/systems for the other marketing functional teams and other departments

Also does NOC code 2173 require some kind of certification from a governing body.

Thank you all,
Arun

vpullamsetty

Apr 4, 2021
Hello All
I am also in the same boat. I am working as Principal Consultant in Work Day Integration field and trying to Move to Canada from USA through EE Federal Skilled Program. Going by H 1-B petition in USA I am in confusion whether my nature of duties fall under NOC Code 2174 or 2171. I personally feel it should not make any difference as long as they fall under the category of O ,A Or B . I also hold certification from a Governing body for Work Day Integration Solutions. I highly appreciate if some one throws light
Thank you in advance
Vijay