+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC CODE 0122 clarification needed

ankurbhatia17

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
I am also working as an assistant manager(scale 1 officer) in public sector bank from last 5 years(2years worked as a clerk Nd it will be 3 years as an officer).
I am looking after operations department.
And some of my duties match those of noc code 0122(assistant operations manager banking) and some of noc code 1212).

But I am confused for 0122 code.
As u are in banking sector,can u please help me with my roles and responsibilities??
Hi... At what stage you are on? Could you please guide me with reference letter as my profile is similar to yours..

ankurbhatia17

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
Hi guys I am working as assistant branch manager (scale 1 Officer)looking after operations and credit in a public sector bank.I want to know that can I apply under 0122 ?job role for this noc says recruit personnel but I don't have the authority to recruit anyone.I joined bank in Jan 2017 as scale 1 Officer. Please guide
Hi.. What stage you are at? Did you get the reference letter?

shelma

Jun 27, 2018
hello , i just want to check if anybody has got invitation under provincial nomination for the noc code 0122

Ashish.h.roy

Apr 2, 2018
Hi Folks, need ome clarification on deciding the correct NOC. I am into Middle office operation related to Investment Banking in a Bank. Where in i have to liaise with back and front office and deal with clients for onboarding.

What would be my noc?

Confused between 1112, 1114, 0122

Kindly help please

Prabhjot09

Star Member
Feb 12, 2019
Hello
Need the same help in deciding the noc code
I am also banker in psu
Worked for 4 years as general banking officer/dealing in banking operations -opening /verification of accounts fdr rd ,pension preparation and disbursement looking after government business tax relating operations preparing financial statements at branch level along with role of foreign exchange officer dealing in imports exports lc bank gurantees etc.
Currently since2017 i am acting as branch manager

So kindly help decide me my noc code and will i be applying through current position?
And any branch manager how did you get experience certificate.

Jigar thakkar

Feb 8, 2019
Hi friends, I am working as Credit manager and my total work experience is more than 5 years. My job duties are matching with noc 0122. My age is 31. Ielts score is LRWS 6.5, 6,6,7. I want to know there is any provience which offer invitation for banking personnel. Anyone who got ITA for this noc
TIA

Jigar thakkar

Feb 8, 2019
Student visa rejection in past (2012 to be precise) affects PR file process. Reason was wrong selection of course, minimum language requirements etc.

Crucialguy

Oct 24, 2018
Hello everyone.
I am working as Operations Manager at a bank and my responsibilities can be categorize as;
1. Supervising branch banking.
2. Administration of branch internal and external affairs.
3. Managing bank's internal accounts.
4. Sales.

Can i use multiple NOCs e.g.
i. NOC-0122-BANKER

ii. NOC-1111-FINANCIAL AUDITOR AND ACCOUNTANT
or NOC-1114-OTHER FINANCIAL OFFICER

iii. NOC-0114-OTHER ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES MANAGER
or NOC-1221-ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER

Important to note here that the experience letter that i will get from HR would be general and won't mention job responsibilities. But i can take reference letter from colleague mentioning all responsibilities.

Please guide.

Jigar thakkar

Feb 8, 2019
Hi friends, I am working as Credit manager and my total work experience is more than 5 years. My job duties are matching with noc 0122. My age is 31. Ielts score is LRWS 6.5, 6,6,7. I want to know there is any provience which offer invitation for banking personnel. Anyone who got ITA for this noc

Sarita.27

May 25, 2019
Hi..
Presently I am working as Manager Credit in nationalised bank and having experience of 5 years in NOC 0122. I have created my online profile for express entry just 10 days before. My CRS score is 375. Recently ontario PNP human priorities stream has made changes wherein they have withdrawn minimum 400 points criteria for LOI for PNP. So my question was, whether bankers have any chance of getting invitation from the Ontario province for PNP. Second thing is that what was your CRS score and whether u r in canada at present or what?

Hiii
Kindly let me know your age and IELTS score as I have 3 years of work experience in public sector bank as asst manager but my score is 408. Also, can anyone tell the chances of getting nomination with this score.
Manitoba has 0122 in demand code list but it is of no use until and unless there is some connection to the state.

Jul 8, 2019
Hello friends,
My name is Prachi Sanghani
I have a crs score 447
I am a banker having a profile of assistant manager and later as deputy manager.
i received Provincial/Territorial Interest Letter for OINP.
But today i came to know that my NOC code that was entered was 1114 but according to my banking profile it should have been 0122.
If i try to change my NOC code then my interest letter may get cancelled as 0122 is not in the demand list of that draw.
So should i stick with the NOC 1114 if it doesn't create any issues in future?

Please advice what will happen and what can be done?