Interview........
Hopefully No
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Fairza

dont loose hope. at least you got chance try your best. good luck friend.

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fariza said:
Hi 4131's

I promised to share my interview experiences....
Here it goes (Sorry I was advised not to be very elaborative in public domain!!! which is a bit weird for me...)

I have had a mixed feeling..
I have had major time input in preparing and collecting all docs.. I organized all docs in transparent plastic sleeved folders sequentially so that it could be self explanatory...
I organized and placed in docs related to POF, academic, jobs, experiences, appraisal letters, supporting docs for proof of employment (so it was a huge pile of files to carry along)

All my docs was taken inside for VO before 20 minutes of the start of my interview through a staff (I believe VO have had a through look)

My interview question started with did I apply before to Canada
My answer was yes and he asked me the fate of those and I replied what was truth... In fact he had my previous application (it was rejected due to not fall in 38 occupation list) and wanted to be clarified....
Then he started asking about my basic personal info and matched with application... and marked where ever necessary (It seemed to me although my status was in process for over 4 months.. they didn't have start any Background check)...
he praised about my profile and appreciated that my docs were well organized as it looks like done by some professional agent (he also asked me whether I filled in myself or by agent.... my previous one was by agent and it was a bizarre to them)
He asked me about my profession and currently how many hours I do tutorial at Aus uni
He asked me my mothers profession (He relates it as she was a school teacher she influenced me to bring in teaching career)
He appreciated as I also documented process of credentialing my occupation and some correspondence I made for the professional job and web posts
Up to this the interview seems going positive for my favour...
Then he picked up the POF docs and suddenly his expression changed
He was over leafing each page of the docs and expressing his dissatisfaction specially with the source of money for my Fixed deposit account...
All other bank account statement also he disinclined to accept in the format (I used the most acceptable and available bank format) (This part I have elaborated in another thread)
I tried with little defense but he seemed rigid... I just made agreed...
Finally he told me about the situation that he will give me 45 days to prove my POF again with sourcing the major deposits... If I failed he might consider to give me another chance or might think of rejection (he mentioned as I have enough qualification and considering the weight of application he will try to give me chances but have to prove the POF sources)
He also told me that if he satisfies will issue medical... then BG check... and rest which might take 3-4 months more.... (I said already its been a year but he replied that previously it was taking 5-6 years!!!)
I may be wrong he was hinting something about my application which I couldn't grab (As I was so tensed with the new challenge of POF)....
I am afraid... my case might turn into a rejection or get hanged up with repeated challenges... Is it due to my NOC? or ethnicity?
Otherwise if he was convinced about my qualification I could expect of him being more considerate to give me a go...
Anyway its already been too much for me given the amount of attention, time, money spent... can't take more... so either I have to be desperate or quit with shattered hope ..............................Not sure what I can do in only 45 days.....in favour of POF..

Please keep wishing me luck and suggest me the possible means of dealing...

Please do not consider my interview experience to be common or as guide for someone who might be preparing in future... its juts a case specific individual experiences and expression shared above...

Please do consider that as I promised before to share and also as I also get some guide from sharing others who have had interviews... this expressions are exclusively free from intention.... Pl excuse me and I apologies if inadvertently it might meant to hurt or offense any special feeling or anybodies......

Cheers
fariza
IT IS THE HIGH TIME TO PRAY FOR YOU. a very good time is waiting for u.
hope for the best
best wishes
imu

goal

Jun 8, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan 2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-10
Hi Jnathan ,

My IELTS score is as follows ,

Listening = 7 ,Reading =6.5 , Writing= 7, speaking = 6.5.

It's been 7 days since e-case changed into " In Process ".I haven't gotten my Medical yet .But one should get it, as I heard , in 5 - 7 days.Does it take longer although everything is ok.Pls comment. SOHAIL GOT IT IN 5 DAYS.

gOAL

goal

Jun 8, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan 2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-10
katoky said:
@ goal,
i missed few questions while listening
wht abt ur score?
all the best
katoky
Hi Katoky ,

My IELTS score is as follows ,

Listening = 7 ,Reading =6.5 , Writing= 7, speaking = 6.5.

It's been 7 days since e-case changed into " In Process ".I haven't gotten my Medical yet .But one should get it, as I heard , in 5 - 7 days.Does it take longer although everything is ok.Pls comment. SOHAIL GOT IT IN 5 DAYS.

GOAL

goal

Jun 8, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan 2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-10
canadaforall said:
Hi Goal,
I am also in the same boat like you. I sent an e.mail to the visa office to find out about my file and they replied my application is being processed i do not know what is the meaning of that. Hope someone helps to explain to us. I also applied under 4131.

Canadaforall.
Hi Canadaforall ,

When did you get your e-cas changed ? Do you have any updates?

goal

Jun 8, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan 2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-10
Wolfman567 said:
Hello Friends,

Can we all (NOC 4131) keep this thread alive to give inputs for each other and know what is happening with your case. CHC is very particular with NOC 4131. I have read in my threads that inspite having all as required for NOC 4131 few people have been rejected!.. This is little starnge.

Please advice, suggest and give your inputs.

Thank you
Hi Wolfy ......help me please ,

Machine Readable Passport takes 42 days to deliver which is due on 5th July and even I may get it few more days later .When my son was 18 days old I went for his passport (24 th May ).I thought ,after getting the passport ,I 'd send 150 CAD + Form + Birth certificate + PP copy to them.Is that Ok ? Someone said it 'd be also ok after medical letter comes .Medical letter and my son's passport might arrive at the same time hopefully.Other say ,it should be notified sooner .As I didn't get his passport ,so I did not send any paper to them .Is it a mistake ? My son was born on 5th may 2010 .Would I be able to send my baby's paper along with the medical (if it comes) ? By this time ,my status looks "In process'' on 1st July.Please DO COMMENT !!

Goal

gosho

Feb 6, 2010
vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Fariza
Dear do'nt get upset as for as i got that you have gone through and done it good. Just gather your POF data and send it our prayers are with you.

GoodLuck
Rgds

Vijay2010

Jul 6, 2010
I was Rejected as I owned my institute. I think in this category employees (as instructor) might be getting Visa but for self employed they have made it impossible to prove. If anyone under this category has got visa on the basis of own business, I would like to know.

I run Private Training Institute for Diploma & Degree Engineering classes for 10 years. I have placed all documents - Registration of Institute with - State Govt. for Professional Tax, with Municipal Corporation for Professional Tax, Service tax, Income tax, Sale deeds (dastevej) for my commercial property owned to run the institute.

But they rejected saying that my Institute is not having approval from Education Department from State Govt., so I cannot be considered as instructor!

Now as a matter of fact, in Gujarat (and may be in all states) there is no system that either State or Central Govt. gives such permission to run private coaching class. In my city there might be 500 (& in whole state 1,00,000) such institutes, but no one has such permission. Registration with several Govt. departments are the only (indirect) permission.

Instead, suppose I would have shown me as an employee (may be of my own institute) I would have got it. Or otherwise I would have produced fake employment papers that I am lecturer with so & so Degree Engineering College (many of my friends run such AICTE approved colleges) and I would have gone through.

So 50 genuine papers can not prove which a single fake paper can prove!

I wrote to Education Ministry of State Govt. too, to issue permission / Registration Certificate to run such an institute, But there is no answer.

I think in Kota, Rajasthan there are National level coaching institutes who prepare students for IIT, AIEEE, PMT etc. Those institutes (like Bansal, Vision, Fiitjee, ANIE etc.) teach say 10,000 students per institute every year and their annual turn over in Crores. Though those institutes may not have such Registration Certificate from Education Dept. of Central Govt. So their owner-cum-instructor is not a teacher!

In such a policy, CIO, Sydney should reject at first place only to 4131 - self employed, so that large labor of placing whole file to ND is saved.

Actually as compared to employed instructor, self employed instructor works harder as he has to prove himself every day to survive & grow in business. In Job there are 1 (or few) boss, here in business each student and parents are boss! Though we are not considered as a teacher! It's really a matter of great regret!

Readers may correct me if I am running my institute in some illegal way, as I don't have any permission from State Govt.!

Thanks to all!

mohanrkkdi

Star Member
Apr 6, 2010
Hai wolfy,
please reply

i have sent my full documents to CHC on 1 july .
today is 8 th july.
when i see my E-cas it shows nothing apart from the intimation of 1 st AOR.
how long it will take for E-cas to change.
if the documents are received whether it is also updated in the E-Cas status?
or only when 2 nd AOR is sent there is a change in the status of E-cas status.

K

katoky

hi goal,
fine IELTS score!
nothing to worry...
it's vary on case to case ,working day, business of VO
keep patience.........
u ll get ur medical request soon INSHALLAH
katoky

mohanrkkdi

Star Member
Apr 6, 2010
hai wolfy

i sent my full documents to CHC on 1 st july.
when it would have reached NEw delhi?
possibly wen i will get my 2nd AOR?

whether can WE come to know
when the documents have been received by the visa office by checking the E-cas?
or any other mode.
or can we come to know all the details only wen the 2 Aor is received?

please answer my query.

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi Goal,
Well, like i said in my other mail, i have never had any update from the E.case. My E.case still reads the same old information from Nova Scotia.

So when i faxed my Degree to the Visa office, i just wrote them a short mail to find out, if they had received my fax and they replied and inform me that, " your file is being processed." That was the last communication with them and it was around last week of June. So i am now waiting for what is going to happen next.

I have read conflicting ideas from different members about my file is being processed, if it means the same like in process, or if i have passed with the 67 points. Till now i do not know the full meaning of being processed. I have decided just to wait and see what happens next.

Thanks

Canadaforall.

harprtsingh

Dec 3, 2008
PUNJAB
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-DEC-2009
Doc's Request.
06-MAR-2010
AOR Received.
WAITING
IELTS Request
10-APR-2010
File Transfer...
10-MAR-2010
Med's Request
WAITING
Med's Done....
WAITING
Interview........
HOPING TO GET WAIVED OFF
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Hi Wolfman & other members

I have sent my Full docs to CHC ND in MAY 2010 and still in Received by VO.

When can CHC give verifcation call ?After my E-CAS status change to IN-PROCESS ?

Or they can call any time?

goal

Jun 8, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan 2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-10
canadaforall said:
Hi Goal,
Well, like i said in my other mail, i have never had any update from the E.case. My E.case still reads the same old information from Nova Scotia.

So when i faxed my Degree to the Visa office, i just wrote them a short mail to find out, if they had received my fax and they replied and inform me that, " your file is being processed." That was the last communication with them and it was around last week of June. So i am now waiting for what is going to happen next.

I have read conflicting ideas from different members about my file is being processed, if it means the same like in process, or if i have passed with the 67 points. Till now i do not know the full meaning of being processed. I have decided just to wait and see what happens next.

Thanks

Canadaforall.

Hi Canadaforall,

What is the meaning of the sentence " Your application was reviewed and we started processing on June 22, 2010."
Is that mean the whole package of application has been checked or what ? What does "started processing " mean ? Can anybody pls define?

By the way , Canadaforall ,could you pls share your IELTS score and the date you found your Ecas changed into "In Process" .

Goal

goal

Jun 8, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan 2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-10
katoky said:
hi goal,

fine IELTS score!
nothing to worry...
it's vary on case to case ,working day, business of VO
keep patience.........
u ll get ur medical request soon INSHALLAH
katoky
Hi katoky ,

Thanks for your encouraging reply. Our forum member Sohail has gotten medical in 5 days time (congrats).
It's 8th day for me.By the way , do you have any updates for you . Let us know .

Goal