punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amritsinghqa said:
Hi Fariza,

All the Best for the Interview.. U will definately come out with flying Colours... All The Best..

Regards
Amrit
all the best for interview fareeeeeeeeza,,,,may god be with you

hey guys,,,,one of another 4131 guy who is under the same lawyer as me has got medicals on 120th day,,,means exactly from 4 months after the CHC new delhi submission of docs

so keep hoping nice

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
this is not my staralihaider case this is someone case who got 72 points but rejection :

This information is for all who have received rejection from New Delhi after full document submission.

Here is story.....

I have applied federal skilled worker on May 2009. I have submitted full application on Aug 2009 to new delhi visa office. After few months I received a rejection letter from New delhi in sufficient points.

I have applied under 0213 and having 4+ years of experinece in leading MNC. I have attached my notorized offer letter also my duties was mentioned in same letter separately attached as appedix to offer letter. My real sister is in canada ( PR).

My score is 72.

IN rejection letter visa officer mentioned that I am rejecting because I am not satisfied that duties included in your offer letter were performed by you. I am also not giving you points for relative as you have not produced all documents to prove your relationship.

I have attached notorized declaration from canada by sister her PR card xerox. her record of landing her job letter. but not latest offer letter as she is on maternity leave for one year.

After rading this letter I have decided to fight against this injustice. I am roaming for help from lawyer but expenses is too high and they are not ready to give me gurantee of my case. then I decided noone help me in this matter I have start myself and I write a letter explaining the things to Visa officer new delhi attached all docs once again on dec 2009. I sent all docs to Joseph caron High Commissioner New Delhi, Prime minister Canada Stephen Harper, Jason Kenny Immigration minister.

After 20 days I receive a response from Prime minister canada office and assuring me that I will surely look into this matter and your request has benn forwarded to conceren minister you will get back from him.
After 20 days I receive response from Jason kenny office and they consider my request to process my application.

WIth the help of god I received medical from New delhi.

I request to all if you feel that your are right then fight against injustice sonner and later you will receive posotive response.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
this is not my staralihaider this is someone case who got 69 point but rejection

Government of Canada
High Commission of Canada
Gowernement du Canada
Haut-commissariat du Canada
o2jz/o?
l*l
Date: June 3,2010
TSG
TO:
KAZI RAQUIBUL iSLAM

Mr. Islam,
This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.
Although you have obtained 69 selection points, I am not satisfied that these points accurately reflect
your ability to economically establish in Canada. Therefore, I am considering refusing your case
using negative substituted evaluation for the following reasons:

a) With basic writing skills and moderate listening, reading, speaking skills (per IELTS)
I believe you will have difficulty finding employment in Canada as a vocational instructor
(the field of your declared work experience) or in a related field;

b) Mohammad Jahagir, your uncle in Canada, has clearly not economically established there
as he has been unemployed since returning to Canada in July 2009 and he is (per 2009
T5007) collecting social assistance in Canada. Therefore, I am not satisfied that your uncle
will be able to significantly assist you in becoming economically established yourself.
This is a procedural fairness letter giving you an opportunity to respond to this information within
60 days from the date of this letter before a final decision is made on this case.
Kind regards
Second Secretary
Immigration Section

7Lf to
IMMIGRATION SECTION
P O BOX 84s
ROBINSON ROAD
SINGAPORE 901645
FAX: (6s) 68s4-s874

Pls advise me about the unexpected....................
what can i explain about this unexpected matter pls advise and it should be submitted before August 03 2010 though i am waiting for medical

gosho

Feb 6, 2010
vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Fariza
All the best wishes and prayers for your interview GOODLUCK.
Please do shear your exp. and caips

gauri

Jan 8, 2010
punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
4121 & 4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th December, 2009.
Doc's Request.
27th February, 2010.
Nomination.....
NIL
AOR Received.
23rd April, 2010
IELTS Request
7.5 bands
File Transfer...
3rd March 2010 by CIO
Med's Request
21st Oct,2010
Med's Done....
3rd Nov, 2010
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
21st Oct,2010 and sent on 6th NOV, 2010
hi fariza,
I think u might have faced the interview...Hws the results??
regards,
gauri

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gauri said:
hi fariza,
I think u might have faced the interview...Hws the results??
regards,
gauri
Hi Gauri,

His interview is tomorrow 6th July and its in sydney so not sure if will be able to get online tomorrow from the hotel, if not then he will be back in brisbane on 7th July and will let us know how it went.

Cheers
Saki

sushii

Star Member
May 8, 2010
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/04/2010
Doc's Request.
20/07/2010
AOR Received.
20/07/2010
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Interview........
Hopefully No
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
fariza

good luck for the interview. i hope you will give us good news soon.

cheers

goal

Jun 8, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan 2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-10
Hi Seniors ......help me again ,

Machine Readable Passport takes 42 days to deliver which is due on 5th July and even I may get it few more days later .When my son was 18 days old I went for his passport (24 th May ).I thought ,after getting the passport ,I 'd send 150 CAD + Form + Birth certificate + PP copy to them.Is that Ok ? Someone said it 'd be also ok after medical letter comes .Medical letter and my son's passport might arrive at the same time hopefully.Other say ,it should be notified sooner .As I didn't get his passport ,so I did not send any paper to them .Is it a mistake ? My son was born on 5th may 2010 .Would I be able to send my baby's paper along with the medical (if it comes) ? By this time ,my status looks "In process'' on 1st July.Please DO COMMENT !!

goal

Jun 8, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan 2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-10
Hi Sohail Chowdhury ,

Congratulations !! By the way , you got it on 5th July but 6th July passed yet I haven't gotten it.What might be the reason.I am getting worried !!

Goal

mohanrkkdi

Star Member
Apr 6, 2010
hello seniors

i have sent my full documents to CHC on 1 july .
today is 6 th july.
when i see my E-cas it shows nothing apart from the intimation of 1 st AOR.
how long it will take for E-cas to change.
if the documents are received whether it is also updated in the E-Cas status?
or only when 2 nd AOR is sent there is a change in the status of E-cas status.

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi 4131's

I promised to share my interview experiences....
Here it goes (Sorry I was advised not to be very elaborative in public domain!!! which is a bit weird for me...)

I have had a mixed feeling..
I have had major time input in preparing and collecting all docs.. I organized all docs in transparent plastic sleeved folders sequentially so that it could be self explanatory...
I organized and placed in docs related to POF, academic, jobs, experiences, appraisal letters, supporting docs for proof of employment (so it was a huge pile of files to carry along)

All my docs was taken inside for VO before 20 minutes of the start of my interview through a staff (I believe VO have had a through look)

My interview question started with did I apply before to Canada
My answer was yes and he asked me the fate of those and I replied what was truth... In fact he had my previous application (it was rejected due to not fall in 38 occupation list) and wanted to be clarified....
Then he started asking about my basic personal info and matched with application... and marked where ever necessary (It seemed to me although my status was in process for over 4 months.. they didn't have start any Background check)...
he praised about my profile and appreciated that my docs were well organized as it looks like done by some professional agent (he also asked me whether I filled in myself or by agent.... my previous one was by agent and it was a bizarre to them)
He asked me about my profession and currently how many hours I do tutorial at Aus uni
He asked me my mothers profession (He relates it as she was a school teacher she influenced me to bring in teaching career)
He appreciated as I also documented process of credentialing my occupation and some correspondence I made for the professional job and web posts
Up to this the interview seems going positive for my favour...
Then he picked up the POF docs and suddenly his expression changed
He was over leafing each page of the docs and expressing his dissatisfaction specially with the source of money for my Fixed deposit account...
All other bank account statement also he disinclined to accept in the format (I used the most acceptable and available bank format) (This part I have elaborated in another thread)
I tried with little defense but he seemed rigid... I just made agreed...
Finally he told me about the situation that he will give me 45 days to prove my POF again with sourcing the major deposits... If I failed he might consider to give me another chance or might think of rejection (he mentioned as I have enough qualification and considering the weight of application he will try to give me chances but have to prove the POF sources)
He also told me that if he satisfies will issue medical... then BG check... and rest which might take 3-4 months more.... (I said already its been a year but he replied that previously it was taking 5-6 years!!!)
I may be wrong he was hinting something about my application which I couldn't grab (As I was so tensed with the new challenge of POF)....
I am afraid... my case might turn into a rejection or get hanged up with repeated challenges... Is it due to my NOC? or ethnicity?
Otherwise if he was convinced about my qualification I could expect of him being more considerate to give me a go...
Anyway its already been too much for me given the amount of attention, time, money spent... can't take more... so either I have to be desperate or quit with shattered hope ..............................Not sure what I can do in only 45 days.....in favour of POF..

Please keep wishing me luck and suggest me the possible means of dealing...

Please do not consider my interview experience to be common or as guide for someone who might be preparing in future... its juts a case specific individual experiences and expression shared above...

Please do consider that as I promised before to share and also as I also get some guide from sharing others who have had interviews... this expressions are exclusively free from intention.... Pl excuse me and I apologies if inadvertently it might meant to hurt or offense any special feeling or anybodies......

Cheers
fariza

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fariza said:
Hi 4131's

I promised to share my interview experiences....
Here it goes (Sorry I was advised not to be very elaborative in public domain!!! which is a bit weird for me...)

I have had a mixed feeling..
I have had major time input in preparing and collecting all docs.. I organized all docs in transparent plastic sleeved folders sequentially so that it could be self explanatory...
I organized and placed in docs related to POF, academic, jobs, experiences, appraisal letters, supporting docs for proof of employment (so it was a huge pile of files to carry along)

All my docs was taken inside for VO before 20 minutes of the start of my interview through a staff (I believe VO have had a through look)

My interview question started with did I apply before to Canada
My answer was yes and he asked me the fate of those and I replied what was truth... In fact he had my previous application (it was rejected due to not fall in 38 occupation list) and wanted to be clarified....
Then he started asking about my basic personal info and matched with application... and marked where ever necessary (It seemed to me although my status was in process for over 4 months.. they didn't have start any Background check)...
he praised about my profile and appreciated that my docs were well organized as it looks like done by some professional agent (he also asked me whether I filled in myself or by agent.... my previous one was by agent and it was a bizarre to them)
He asked me about my profession and currently how many hours I do tutorial at Aus uni
He asked me my mothers profession (He relates it as she was a school teacher she influenced me to bring in teaching career)
He appreciated as I also documented process of credentialing my occupation and some correspondence I made for the professional job and web posts
Up to this the interview seems going positive for my favour...
Then he picked up the POF docs and suddenly his expression changed
He was over leafing each page of the docs and expressing his dissatisfaction specially with the source of money for my Fixed deposit account...
All other bank account statement also he disinclined to accept in the format (I used the most acceptable and available bank format) (This part I have elaborated in another thread)
I tried with little defense but he seemed rigid... I just made agreed...
Finally he told me about the situation that he will give me 45 days to prove my POF again with sourcing the major deposits... If I failed he might consider to give me another chance or might think of rejection (he mentioned as I have enough qualification and considering the weight of application he will try to give me chances but have to prove the POF sources)
He also told me that if he satisfies will issue medical... then BG check... and rest which might take 3-4 months more.... (I said already its been a year but he replied that previously it was taking 5-6 years!!!)
I may be wrong he was hinting something about my application which I couldn't grab (As I was so tensed with the new challenge of POF)....
I am afraid... my case might turn into a rejection or get hanged up with repeated challenges... Is it due to my NOC? or ethnicity?
Otherwise if he was convinced about my qualification I could expect of him being more considerate to give me a go...
Anyway its already been too much for me given the amount of attention, time, money spent... can't take more... so either I have to be desperate or quit with shattered hope ..............................Not sure what I can do in only 45 days.....in favour of POF..

Please keep wishing me luck and suggest me the possible means of dealing...

Please do not consider my interview experience to be common or as guide for someone who might be preparing in future... its juts a case specific individual experiences and expression shared above...

Please do consider that as I promised before to share and also as I also get some guide from sharing others who have had interviews... this expressions are exclusively free from intention.... Pl excuse me and I apologies if inadvertently it might meant to hurt or offense any special feeling or anybodies......

Cheers
fariza
Hi Bro,

Try to your best to clear this POF issue, InshALLAH you will get the PR dont loose hope, atleast they are giving you chances so do your best to get this POF issue clear.

Cheers
Saki

Shrestha

Jun 30, 2010
Fairza,

Do not loose your heart. You are quite near to your destination. They want to be only convinced about POF.

Do not mix it with ethnicity and NOC.

Take a vacation for a week and gather yourself with all energy. Wish you all the best.

Shrestha.