+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 4131 - Inputs here!

tancy_tanin001

Jun 26, 2010
Thanx Amrit...................but i dont know whether he got his first AOR or not...............actualy he live in india and i am in Saudi arabia.He got busy now days so we are not keep in touch from many days nd when i ask him something about his processing he always said Didi pls change the topic .................he is somewhat careless type of person..............so i wanna know when everyone get his/her 1st AOR after applying?i am little bit worry about him.................i will be thankful to u amrit if u provide me some information about the processing...............rest i'll know reading all of ur inputs here......

GOD BLESS U ALL :)

Heemu

Jun 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2009
Doc's Request.
12-02-2010
AOR Received.
14-06-2010
Med's Request
14-10-2010
Med's Done....
12-11-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-12-2010
Dear Seniors,

Can you guys please comment on my job description. I am a HR Professional but I have 1+ year experience in Organization training & development. On the basis of that I launched my application. Now, I am worried regarding my case. My responsibilities are given below:

1. To Identify and determine the need for training, through identifying competencies and defining training requirements in the work environment
2. To Provide information to promote internal and external training and development, and evaluates these promotional activities
3. Conducting In – House, External & Overseas Training for employees as per TNI (Training Need Identification), performance Appraisal recommendation and employee development plan.
4. Keeping liaison with Divisional Line Managers towards developing KSA of their team members.
5. Preparing Employee Development Plan as per recommendation and feedback received from Line Managers
6. Developing Yearly Training Calendar and Budget for Training
7. Developing Course Content, Course Outline and ensuring logistic support for In - house training.
8. Producing training materials for in-house courses
9. Maintaining an internal pool of Resource Persons to conduct In – House Training.
10. Keeping contact with prominent external Resource Persons to schedule Training Program.
11. Updating and revising course contest, training curriculum and training plan from time to time as per changed TNI.
12. Preparing questionnaire to conduct the post training evaluation.
13. Record Keeping of the Training and updating Training History Card
14. Advises management on the development and placement of employee and provides career counseling sessions for employees

I look forward to hearing from you guys. Thanks

@Fariza,
Good Luck and Wish you all the success for your interview. Don't worry :D

amritsinghqa

Jan 7, 2010
tancy_tanin001 said:
Thanx Amrit...................but i dont know whether he got his first AOR or not...............actualy he live in india and i am in Saudi arabia.He got busy now days so we are not keep in touch from many days nd when i ask him something about his processing he always said Didi pls change the topic .................he is somewhat careless type of person..............so i wanna know when everyone get his/her 1st AOR after applying?i am little bit worry about him.................i will be thankful to u amrit if u provide me some information about the processing...............rest i'll know reading all of ur inputs here......

GOD BLESS U ALL :)
Hi Tancy,

Normal time for first AOR is 1-2 Months , However it may take some more time these days as CHC is flooded with applications. Ask your brother to do few things :-

1) Check the invoice whether it has been dellivered or NOT...
2) Check for the encashment of the DD which ur Brother must have sent out to CHC..( Whether it has been encashed or Not)

If DD has been encashed means that there is a Higher degree of chance to get first AOR... However if dd has not been encashed then it means the file has not been picked up as of NOW... Hope this Helps... :) and Keep Posting... All the Best

jeea

Dec 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

Just saw the updated list.... chills down the spine :(

I have received my initial AOR from CIO and am sending my documents to ND, do I need to worry? Will / SHould it be considered for 4131?

Your thoughts pls.

Regards,

J

abelkwh

Jul 30, 2009
If u r applying under NOC 4131 and have already sent yr application and have reached them before 26 June 2010, then u should be fine but if u have not send yr application out or it is still in the mail and have not been received by NS, then guess, your chances are almost zero cause the list was out on 26th June 2010. Sorry to crush yr dreams but this is the fact listed on the new NOC list. Really hope u hve sent it out and they have received before 26th June 2010. If AOR has been received means u have sent yr applications out before 26 June 2010 and u are in yr next stage of application, then u should be fine. Procced as normal for all applications under NOC 4131.

jeea

Dec 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yeah I have received my AOR and am in the next stage of application. DO you all think this change can / will impact applicants like us?

Regards,

J

goal

Jun 8, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan 2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-10
Hi katoky :

Your timeline and mine look almost the same ,a week apart or so. Better late than failure .Pray for me pls. Could you pls share your IELTS score ?

Thanks Katoky ,God bless you.

Goal.

abelkwh

Jul 30, 2009
jeea said:
Yeah I have received my AOR and am in the next stage of application. DO you all think this change can / will impact applicants like us?

Regards,

J
NO worries man! U are already passed the first stage, so u are fine, and yr application will be processed as per normal with other applicants. SO dont worry too much about it, rest yr mind and just be patient. U have the luck to go thru it successfully if u meet all the requirements and u are fine with language skills.

Rest assured u are fine! Glad for u that u made it before the change!

goal

Jun 8, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan 2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-10
Hi Katoky :

Thanks for sharing your ielts score.Great score except listening !! I also had weekness on Listening ,and got the same as I assumeed.

Thanks, keep in touch.

Goal

K

katoky

@goal,
i missed few questions while listening
wht abt ur score?
all the best
katoky

goal

Jun 8, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan 2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-10
Hi katoky :

A little lapse in my concentration and missed the context totally as the speaker in the section gave a long lecture out of the text while I was busy looking those things in the text. Anyway , soon I came back but lost some answers of the questions which as you know next to impossible to detect later on when you are allowed some time to revise. Well , I scored 7 in listening .

Thanks again katoky for keeping in touch.
Goal.

tancy_tanin001

Jun 26, 2010
hi amrit ..................thanx for giving me such wonderful advices.Actualy we r from punjab.................he applied through WWICS.i will ask him that when i will contact him.I wanna is there any body from punjab who applied under this category.My brother is from Jalandhar nd if here is anybody from jalandhar pls tell me so they can both exchange their information.....................but Amrit i am little bit in dought that he can't be success............................i dont think there in canada they want lawyers or lecturers more ................................................so my hope is slowly diminishing..so lets hope for the best

gud luck

amritsinghqa

Jan 7, 2010
tancy_tanin001 said:
hi amrit ..................thanx for giving me such wonderful advices.Actualy we r from punjab.................he applied through WWICS.i will ask him that when i will contact him.I wanna is there any body from punjab who applied under this category.My brother is from Jalandhar nd if here is anybody from jalandhar pls tell me so they can both exchange their information.....................but Amrit i am little bit in dought that he can't be success............................i dont think there in canada they want lawyers or lecturers more ................................................so my hope is slowly diminishing..so lets hope for the best

gud luck
Hi Tancy,

I am from Jalandhar... Model Town Area ... however i havent applied from WWICS... i dont know anyone who is here from jalandhar .... Though i am currently working in Pune...i go to punjab every 4 Months...And as far as 4131 NOC is concerned ,... i myself have filed under this category ..and havent got my Visa Yet... u just need to make sure one thing that DD has been encashed.. thats it...

And dont be Negative about this... if its ur Brothers Destiny(cananda) no one can stop it..so be +ve... :)

goal

Jun 8, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan 2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-10
Hello Sohail Chowdhury :

Did you hear anything from Vo as your timeline shows that 13 th Feb you sent your full docs to VO ? My full docs were received at VO on 8th Feb and tension is mounting up finding no response whatsoever.

Pls let us know .
Goal