+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 4131 - Inputs here!

dhanoa448

Aug 22, 2011
hi guys

I am also 4131 member
i got my 2nd AOR in sep14 2010

and i am waiting for my medical ......................

parhar51

Sep 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
N/A
LANDED..........
APRIL 26,2013
Hello dsinditry,

Congratulation for getting ur CASE getting into conclusive end.More importantly,Noc-4131 has at last got into sight of VO.Hopefully,rest of the applicants under this catagory shall have some kind of happy news in the near future. Would you please inform under which VO your application has been processed ?

Thanx nd may God bless all those who are tentalisingly waiting for their turn !

parhar51

D

dsindatry

hi Parhar,

thanks , hope to receive a positive reponse by the grace of god.

Can anyone tell me how much time will it take to receive my passports after Decision Made ?

sent Passports+medicals+POF+rprf on 18th July 2011 --> DM on 30th August 2011--> recvd receipt of the rprf fee on 3rd Septemeber 2011.

i am still very nervous , i hope the decision is positive.

strong

Aug 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All
I dont know whats going on... my Noc is 4131 also, for FSW1, VO Syria ( Damscus ) got my 2th AOR on April 2010 changed my ecase to in process on Feb 2011 with pending review detalis, no any date on it for starting processing time. and i am still waithing and waiting .
it is almost 17 months passed after my 2th Aor and no any update sofar.... can anybody help me please and tell me why it is take too long???

khan200us

Star Member
Nov 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 November 2014
Doc's Request.
08-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent With Docs 8.0 band
Med's Request
11 May 2016
Med's Done....
3 June 2016
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
17 June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
6 July 2016
LANDED..........
26 July 2016
Hi I am also a NOC 4131 applicant from Pakistan and my CHC is London.

My timeline is

NOC - 4131
Submitted appl - December 14th 2009
1st AOR- 5 March 2010
Submitted IELTS,PCC and other docs -10 March 2010
2nd AOR: 30 July 2010
Inprocess - Feb 2011
Visa office - London

Waiting, Waiting and Waiting.............................

Canadian Dreams

Jul 23, 2011
Seen may people pasting replies received from VOs / CIC confirming time period of 2 years or more, I am clear on this 2 years & want all to be clear. The reply was received from VO & when they say "this office" it is local VO only, although all may not have paid fees to VO since single applicants have submitted fee to CIO but dependents & other fees along with docs are submitted at respective VO but I am sure it is a generalised reply applicable to all.

Now breaking their statement "2 years or more" if Docs/fees are submitted in current month last year i.e. Sept 2010 to local VO then minimum time period is September 2012 but when it comes to "or more" then it is infinite.

Just read it again...2 years or more... so u can't even claim for 2 year... it may be 3 years 4 years 5 years or... it may not come till u become medically unfit. They are not closing it by saying will take 2 years but they are keeping it open for themselves so no one claims...

Just playing with our futures.... I am getting frustrated when i think about the fact that MY FUTURE depends upon few decision makers who may not have been in the system if Govt. had changed.

As they are replying that we may withdraw our applications & we are eligible for refund, I wish if collectively all people in backlogs withdraw their applications not only MI-1 but also those who are waiting since 2004, They will certainlly realise how grave is the situation for people waiting with infinite timelines. If should be "MASS WITHDRAWL"

This will simply throw them out of "business", yes this is business they are doing thinking about their profit all the time & in all the ways.

Imagine a person applied in 2005 waiting for his turn in 2010 & then realises that his application processing will get delayed. He finally applies in Fast Track under MI-1 & get stuck again. Re-applies in MI-2 & finally all is in backlog. Since now we have MI-3 on top priority.... How frustrating.

Certainly we need to come out with something legal against CIC claiming money stuck, time wasted & stagnation of our future....

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Canadian Dreams said:
Seen may people pasting replies received from VOs / CIC confirming time period of 2 years or more, I am clear on this 2 years & want all to be clear. The reply was received from VO & when they say "this office" it is local VO only, although all may not have paid fees to VO since single applicants have submitted fee to CIO but dependents & other fees along with docs are submitted at respective VO but I am sure it is a generalised reply applicable to all.

Now breaking their statement "2 years or more" if Docs/fees are submitted in current month last year i.e. Sept 2010 to local VO then minimum time period is September 2012 but when it comes to "or more" then it is infinite.

Just read it again...2 years or more... so u can't even claim for 2 year... it may be 3 years 4 years 5 years or... it may not come till u become medically unfit. They are not closing it by saying will take 2 years but they are keeping it open for themselves so no one claims...

Just playing with our futures.... I am getting frustrated when i think about the fact that MY FUTURE depends upon few decision makers who may not have been in the system if Govt. had changed.

As they are replying that we may withdraw our applications & we are eligible for refund, I wish if collectively all people in backlogs withdraw their applications not only MI-1 but also those who are waiting since 2004, They will certainlly realise how grave is the situation for people waiting with infinite timelines. If should be "MASS WITHDRAWL"

This will simply throw them out of "business", yes this is business they are doing thinking about their profit all the time & in all the ways.

Imagine a person applied in 2005 waiting for his turn in 2010 & then realises that his application processing will get delayed. He finally applies in Fast Track under MI-1 & get stuck again. Re-applies in MI-2 & finally all is in backlog. Since now we have MI-3 on top priority.... How frustrating.

Certainly we need to come out with something legal against CIC claiming money stuck, time wasted & stagnation of our future....

Yes, Canada dream you have said it all. The cic is on serious business and they keep playing games with our money and making profit with it. They think we are stupid. By the time they are ready to process he application, we have settled down in other places and do not want to move again or we have become of age and do not want to move again.

They really do not are about the applicants.

For me it is different , i am making my plans and other decisions. Hope even if in the future i am given the visa my kids will go and i will stay where i am right now. By the grace of God i will be training for a new job in the next 2 months and if i train for this job, then there is no point moving.

While waiting we have to be moving forward.

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
dsindatry said:
hi All,

received my VISA yesterday .

regds
Hi friend let me be the first person to congratulate you. The long journey has come to an end.

I wish you the best of luck.

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hii

It is good to see the progreess of applicants under the NOC 4131 and I have been disappointed to see the slow mode of the case processing by the vsa offices . I have been a silent reader o the thread . but enjoy your great participation in the discussion .I would be happy to a participant in this thread .

I applied in December 9, 2009 and now I have been awaiting PPR from the visa office singapore .My application was stuck due to the new born and adding him in the application . but it seems that they have been active in the last few months .It has been no wonder that the pose a bit less priority processing in some of the catagories such as NOC 4131. it is now 1 months passed since I submitted final docs . I noticed that the visa offices sent PPR to those candidates that submitted final docs after 12 days later my submisssion .It seems that the visa offices have been active in the last fes couple of months. please wait and see a steady progree t least!

wishes for you

imu

sANJUBABA

Star Member
May 9, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
4131; COMPUTER INSTRUCTOR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
JUNE 2010
Hi all,
It seems that they are delaying the process but not in our case. we had a telephonic interview in May 2011. Certain things mismatched between me n my wife, n CIC asked clarfication from us on july 14 2011. It shows that they are doing their as per time frame set. Now we are waiting for their final decision. Lets c.

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sANJUBABA said:
Hi all,
It seems that they are delaying the process but not in our case. we had a telephonic interview in May 2011. Certain things mismatched between me n my wife, n CIC asked clarfication from us on july 14 2011. It shows that they are doing their as per time frame set. Now we are waiting for their final decision. Lets c.

hii
Have you done your medical byt his time or they asked your for an interview? please share your telephonic interview that taken place which help us to learn something for future application . whats wrong continued with the NOC and what do the visa office require.

Wishes and regards for you.

imu

strong

Aug 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dsindatry said:
hi All,

received my VISA yesterday .

regds
Hi could you tell us your time period after you got your 2th AOR ?? and your VO location?? was it your application under FSW1 ??
thanks