02-09-2013
Med's Request
09/05/2014
Med's Done....
21/05/2014
LANDED..........
Not yet
zsw said:
First of all as you have invested lot of money and time there is no harm to send your application to CIC... have your hopes high as i already said on this forum CIC will not have 1000 applications end of dec 2014 due to ECA lengthy process. you should apply in any case.
For your job letters you must submit along with your application, if you don't your application ll return stating that you did not provide job letter or if you send with insufficient jobs even then your application will return stating that your job duties does not match. so i would suggest if your hospital is not ready to give you letter with jobs you can get reference letter from your senior and attach his/her business card with that and also send a covering letter to CIC mentioning the fact. moreover you should get the basic letter from hospital related to your job start date, your salary, and working hours and for job duties get from senior. Good luck.
Thanks so much! I would talk to her and see if she can arrange something on those lines. Thanks again!

dr.porimol

Oct 23, 2014
Seeking experienced one opinion please...........
1) Expiry date of National ID card is not present in ours. What should I write here?
2) In case of photograph, only mine? or photos of all family members?

Thanks and Regards.

tayyabatahir

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
Pakistan
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30 Dec 2014 signed by D.Macneil
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Mcc checks email in 10 to 12 days .. how v vil do this as card has to be activated just before foreign transections??

Plz reply

tayyabatahir

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
Pakistan
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
dr.porimol said:
1) Expiry date of National ID card is not present in ours. What should I write here? i think leave it blank
2) In case of photograph, only mine? or photos of all family members? photograph of all family members spouse and kids, also check specifications of photo size

Thanks and Regards.

zsw

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014-09-15
Nomination.....
31-12-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
dr.porimol said:
1) Expiry date of National ID card is not present in ours. What should I write here?
2) In case of photograph, only mine? or photos of all family members?

Thanks and Regards.
ID Card expiry leave blank and put N/A after print.
you have to get 6 pictures of all family members who are defendant weather they are traveling with you or not. dependent includes your spouse and children. Photo size should be 35mmx45mm with plain white background.
Good luck

zsw

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014-09-15
Nomination.....
31-12-2014
IELTS Request
tayyabatahir said:
Mcc checks email in 10 to 12 days .. how v vil do this as card has to be activated just before foreign transections??

Plz reply
Normally credit cards for online transactions activated for limited time. you have to be vigilant and once your online card activation expires you have to again request your card issuer to activate for online transactions. if your ECA is viable online after that you should be more vigilant as after that they ll courier your ECA report anytime. Good Luck

tayyabatahir

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
Pakistan
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
@zsw
thanx
u mean i have to make it activated all the time till thy have tgeir transection
i guess mcc cheks a mail after 7 - 10 days of sending email

dr.porimol

Oct 23, 2014
Thanks my dear,
I am single. I just want to know if photos of my parents and siblings are also be needed along with me or not. I am a bit confused as they are also my family members included in the form.

dr.porimol

Oct 23, 2014
zsw said:
ID Card expiry leave blank and put N/A after print.
you have to get 6 pictures of all family members who are defendant weather they are traveling with you or not. dependent includes your spouse and children. Photo size should be 35mmx45mm with plain white background.
Good luck
Thanks a lot my dear,
It confused me saying family members. That means photos of spouse an dependent child. Not parents and siblings. Am I right?

Regards.

dr.hopeful

Star Member
Nov 3, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
19-05-2016
Med's Done....
04-06-2016
Interview........
Inshallah waived
Passport Req..
dr.porimol said:
Thanks a lot my dear,
It confused me saying family members. That means photos of spouse an dependent child. Not parents and siblings. Am I right?

Regards.
Yes, if you are single no need to attach others' photos along with your application

zsw

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014-09-15
Nomination.....
31-12-2014
IELTS Request
tayyabatahir said:
@ zsw
thanx
u mean i have to make it activated all the time till thy have tgeir transection
i guess mcc cheks a mail after 7 - 10 days of sending email
Yes you have to, when they charge your card for fee, your card should be active for online payment.

zsw

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014-09-15
Nomination.....
31-12-2014
IELTS Request
dr.porimol said:
Thanks my dear,
I am single. I just want to know if photos of my parents and siblings are also be needed along with me or not. I am a bit confused as they are also my family members included in the form.
As you are single you have to send your pictures only (6 pictures) thats it. you do not need to fill dependent information in your generic form. you have to just give your family information in additional family information form and your parent details in background declaration form. Good Luck

dr.porimol

Oct 23, 2014
zsw said:
As you are single you have to send your pictures only (6 pictures) thats it. you do not need to fill dependent information in your generic form. you have to just give your family information in additional family information form and your parent details in background declaration form. Good Luck
Thank you so much................

dr.porimol

Oct 23, 2014
Dear all, please help me by clearing these information..............

1) As I am single, don't need to fill up some forms like additional dependents, statutory declaration etc. Do I need to send these blank forms with all ?
2) In the form IMM0008, question 12b), do I add another blank page to write all the main duties? or go to the next step immediate below? or write only few main duties 3/4 in the particular space?
3) In form IMM5406, in case of writing names both in English and native language, do I add extra page to accommodate all in the box? or there are another way to write?
4) In form IMM0008, question 4, what is the answer in case in me as a Bangladeshi?

Grateful.

zsw

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......