+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 2283 Query from CIC

pal5911

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
I got same letter and i submitted fully deatiled job duties and letter from my company manager. I dont know why they have issue regarding background actually there is no requirement of education if you applied under CEC. I went to lawyer she said to me officer should be ok with letter and if they take any wrong decision then we can fight for it in the court.
I didn't heard anything back from cic yet.

apardhamija

Oct 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC Req: 13-01-2016 Sent:10-02-2016 , SchedA Req & Sent : 11-02-2016
AOR Received.
20-10-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application.
Med's Request
11-12-2015
Med's Done....
15-12-2015
Passport Req..
06-04-2016
LANDED..........
30-04-2016
Most important seems that when you send your experience letter you did not list out duties properly for your NOC Code. that is why they went to look for your qualifications and all. No need to worry though: Get an experience letter from employer listing duties for your NOC code: 2283.

I just created a sample for you, feel free to add / remove any duties u want to :

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
************************************Company Letter Head******************************************************

Date:
RE: Employment verification and experience letter for <Your Name>

To Whom It May Concern:

This letter is to confirm that Mr. <Your Name> is employed in a full-time capacity (40 hours per week) at <Your company Name> since <employment start date> in the position of Systems Testing Technician under the NOC Code : 2283 Mr.<Your Name>'s annual salary is <Your Gross Salary>

Mr.<Your Name>'s duties include but are not limited to the following:

 *Participate in planning for application testing and follow instructions from Senior Systems Technician during implementation of solutions as per the project plans.
 *Install hardware and software required for testing
 *Configure operating system software in preparation for testing.
 *Perform software application testing and document results as per technical documentation specifications.
 *Analyze and report on results from application tests and publish reports to senior management in a timely manner.
 *Program software for application testing and implement security policies for the process.
 *Allocate tasks and monitor progress of other team members to ensure that the tasks are being completed in a timely manner.
 *Ensure quality and productivity of the application testing process based on the standards set by the organization.
 *Design training modules and implement them for the new employees.
 *Generate daily, weekly and monthly reports for the application testing processes.
 *Devise methodologies to enhance efficiency and reduce time required for application testing procedures.

Should you have any questions with regards to <Your Name>'s employment at <Your Company Name>,
Please do not hesitate to contact me.
Sincerely,
<Your Company Name >
Signature of Manager

Add a second letter indicating any training, certification, qualification you may have related to this job. (Esp the 3 months training u had before the job)
Hope this helps, if you need the same experience letter in a word format , message me inbox your email, will send it.

If you also want assistance of an immigration consultant , do let me know, I will share contact of my consultant, Im sure she would charge u couple of hundred, not even thousand I guess, im not sure exact figure though, but you can atleast discuss with her and ask, there wont be any charge to discuss if you give my reference. leme knw if anything else.
Good Luck !!!

canada08

Star Member
May 24, 2013
apardhamija said:
Most important seems that when you send your experience letter you did not list out duties properly for your NOC Code. that is why they went to look for your qualifications and all. No need to worry though: Get an experience letter from employer listing duties for your NOC code: 2283.

I just created a sample for you, feel free to add / remove any duties u want to :

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
************************************Company Letter Head******************************************************

Date:
RE: Employment verification and experience letter for <Your Name>

To Whom It May Concern:

This letter is to confirm that Mr. <Your Name> is employed in a full-time capacity (40 hours per week) at <Your company Name> since <employment start date> in the position of Systems Testing Technician under the NOC Code : 2283 Mr.<Your Name>'s annual salary is <Your Gross Salary>

Mr.<Your Name>'s duties include but are not limited to the following:

 *Participate in planning for application testing and follow instructions from Senior Systems Technician during implementation of solutions as per the project plans.
 *Install hardware and software required for testing
 *Configure operating system software in preparation for testing.
 *Perform software application testing and document results as per technical documentation specifications.
 *Analyze and report on results from application tests and publish reports to senior management in a timely manner.
 *Program software for application testing and implement security policies for the process.
 *Allocate tasks and monitor progress of other team members to ensure that the tasks are being completed in a timely manner.
 *Ensure quality and productivity of the application testing process based on the standards set by the organization.
 *Design training modules and implement them for the new employees.
 *Generate daily, weekly and monthly reports for the application testing processes.
 *Devise methodologies to enhance efficiency and reduce time required for application testing procedures.

Should you have any questions with regards to <Your Name>'s employment at <Your Company Name>,
Please do not hesitate to contact me.
Sincerely,
<Your Company Name >
Signature of Manager

Add a second letter indicating any training, certification, qualification you may have related to this job. (Esp the 3 months training u had before the job)
Hope this helps, if you need the same experience letter in a word format , message me inbox your email, will send it.

If you also want assistance of an immigration consultant , do let me know, I will share contact of my consultant, Im sure she would charge u couple of hundred, not even thousand I guess, im not sure exact figure though, but you can atleast discuss with her and ask, there wont be any charge to discuss if you give my reference. leme knw if anything else.
Good Luck !!!
Thank you so much it will be very helpful for me

Naheulbeuck

Aug 14, 2015
pal5911 said:
I got same letter and i submitted fully deatiled job duties and letter from my company manager. I dont know why they have issue regarding background actually there is no requirement of education if you applied under CEC. I went to lawyer she said to me officer should be ok with letter and if they take any wrong decision then we can fight for it in the court.
I didn't heard anything back from cic yet.
I was more concerned with the 3 months, the two weeks are perfectly fine. Since you don't count the three month training as part of your 1 year I don't think it will be any problem.

For the requirement of education it is right and wrong.
There is no obligation to have the education as per CEC guidelines, however the jobs that qualify for CEC, as per their guide, are jobs that require a certain skillset, education or training to be performed (that's why you have those NOC codes).
Therefore CEC is just doubting the fact that someone with none of those would get hired for those positions by companies over people who do.

As long as you show that despite not having the formal education for that job, it is still reasonable to believe that you can do this job, CIC will not reject your application.

For that, like others mentioned just get a letter from your company, confirm all your duties (and explain them well, matching them to the NOC code) and provide support for any other education/experience/training that would justify you getting this job in the first place.

You'll be fine.

canada08

Star Member
May 24, 2013
Naheulbeuck said:
I was more concerned with the 3 months, the two weeks are perfectly fine. Since you don't count the three month training as part of your 1 year I don't think it will be any problem.

For the requirement of education it is right and wrong.
There is no obligation to have the education as per CEC guidelines, however the jobs that qualify for CEC, as per their guide, are jobs that require a certain skillset, education or training to be performed (that's why you have those NOC codes).
Therefore CEC is just doubting the fact that someone with none of those would get hired for those positions by companies over people who do.

As long as you show that despite not having the formal education for that job, it is still reasonable to believe that you can do this job, CIC will not reject your application.

For that, like others mentioned just get a letter from your company, confirm all your duties (and explain them well, matching them to the NOC code) and provide support for any other education/experience/training that would justify you getting this job in the first place.

You'll be fine.
You are right I need to think every possible reason that can convince the officer