+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC -2171 & 2172(Information&Data Analysts).Lets help each other here .

riz.analyst

Dec 3, 2014
Hello guys, I live in UK . I am thinking of applying under this Express entry category that is to be launched very soon. I work as IS & Data Analyst here in UK . My idea is to discuss all the positive and negative aspects of applying under the Express entry category for 2171 / 2172 category . Additionally, i am a contractor here in UK and would definitely prefer doing the same in Canada too if i live there . So , we can start sharing our knowledge around IT contracting websites , Contracting rates , How should we operate in Canada as a contractor and all . All these details can be more helpful to anyone looking for work in IT.

Additionally, Any idea how likely it is to get invitation in this express entry category under FSWP quota. I fall under the one without job offer and living outside canada but with Masters degree from UK and a good English standard with 5 years of work experience and so on.

Please share your situations and views and we can start discussing and help all the IT community here :). Thanks . :)